five facts about me. [ #8 ]

::five facts about me::

1. I am terrible at following through on something. Or maybe that is just part of my procrastination. :P

2. I can't go a day without talking to her. She keeps me sane. O-O

3. I am always hungry. Not sure if I already said that before, but I'm gonna say it anyways.

4. I'm really good at acting like I'm okay. I really deserve an award for that.

5. I am the pancake making MASTER. >:D Ask Lila


I haven't done one of these in a while. :P Thanks for reading. <3 

You Might Also Like

4 happy thoughts

  1. Can I keep you in my pocket and giggle over your adorableness forever, please? Thaaaaaaaanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^^^^^ she is le pancake master ^^^^^

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a message, it truly means a lot to me. I try my best to respond to each and every one of them.

xx Kenzie