wow. just wow.

Alright, before reading this post, I suggest you read the one below it. Yeah, right down there
Thank you.

*few moments later* Now that you've read it...

*explodes into tiny fangirling pieces*

Asdfghjkl; Dahhhhh...!!!!!....asgjbcosucnfhixcbvmsdoiyrfwsehfksfyhs....!!...asdoaif...hsfhosf..soeqorl.  <-- *cough* sorry. I can't really contain my emotions. O.o I'm just so flipping happy! Alright, pull yourself together Mackenzie. Inhale... exhale... breathe. *inhales*... *exhales*...*inhales*...*sobs*
Y-you all honestly have no idea how happy that post made me. It truly made my whole life complete.
Now, before I continue, I want to just sorta explain to you what my reaction was like. I feel when I hear about someone's reaction to something special, I know it actually meant something to them. So, without further ado...

Reaction Replay ( 10\8\13 ) 


*walks into door from taking my five hour driver's class*

... 
*toilet flushes in background*

*runs upstairs and changes*

*grabs my phone and plops down on bed*

*checks email* Oh my goodness, where did all these comments come from? I didn't even post today.

*checks blog* ...oh.my.word.

*smiles like an idiot while reading through post*

*reads halfway through post until I get called to go downstairs because my dog ran off outside*
...
*walks back into room and begins smiling like an idiot again*

*sniffles and reads through comments*
...
*sobs into Rose's arms [ via text ]*
...
*in bed that night*

*re-reads post\comments and goes to sleep very happy*


And that's pretty much it. •-• I'm not sure if you can tell but, I am speechless. I didn't expect that post, or all those comments. All those meaningful words that I shall forever cherish in my heart. My thanks could never justify how much all of that meant/means to me. I wish I could just pull you all into my arms and give you the hug each and every one of you deserve. *sniffles* Thank you, just thank you. I-I can't help but think that, you all actually went to that comment box, put your fingers on those keys, and began typing for me. You wrote those beautiful words for me. It just... I don't know. It just makes me feel so special. And when I'm having one of those days where things just don't seem right, I will look upon those words you all-- including you, Rose-- wrote to me and I will remind myself that there are actually people out there that care. That care about me. And please know that, I care about you too. Just because I haven't said "I care about you" doesn't mean I don't.
Would you all like to know something? If so; come here. I won't bite... I promise. Come on, closer... a little bit closer. Whoa there, not that close. •-• *clears throat and whispers* You. are. FLAWLESS. Mhm, you. Yes, YOU. Wanna know how you are flawless? Just by having your beautiful, kindhearted soul. By taking the time to write those comments and that post. By taking the time write to me. YOU ARE FLAWLESS AND THERE AIN'T NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT SO, HA! •-• <---You hear that Rosie? YOU are flawless. Yep, YOU.

So with that;

Thank you all for being the best you there could ever be. 



And no, I'm not done with you Rosie. Gosh, what did I ever do to deserve you? Heck, what on earth would I do without you?! I'd probably... DIE. Yes, I would. You, Rose, are the light to my day. The stars to my night. The bird to my nest. And the flower to my spring. <-- I know, I could do better than that. -_- *sighs* but Rosie, you truly are my everything. I cannot go a day without talking/thinking/smiling about you. And if there's anyone that has a problem with our friendship, they'll have to go through this guy. *points to tiny leprechaun in the corner of the room* •-• ... He's much stronger than you think.

Welp, that's all for now. And again, thank you all so so so much. I love each and every single one of you. <3 And you Rose, I love YOU so so much. Don't ever change. <3 *hugs and kisses*

Thanks for reading. <3



again,


I LOVE YOU AND THANK YOU FOR MAKING ME HAPPY. <3





You Might Also Like

31 happy thoughts

  1. Glad you liked the comments!!! :D Each of them are totally true, Kenz!!! <3 :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much Danielle. <3 :)

      Delete
  2. MACROZIE FOR THE WIN.
    WHOOP WHHOP.
    Even the unicorns cried! •-•
    Now Joshie will too! \(•-•)/
    REMEMBER TO PRACTICE AND THOSE COOKIES! ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHA, thanks Emma! XD I'm practicing... maybe.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. well thank you darling XD

      Delete
    2. I love it that I started a trend of happy birthday wishes. XD Anyway, it's ALMOST.... January!!

      Delete
  4. Wait..... it's your birthday? If so, then happy birthday! You are so welcome! I was so excited and ready to post a comment. Rose is truly a good friend and I don't think that a friend could get better than her. When you have a friend that loves you so much to do something like that for you.... its just.... wow. I love you Kenz!

    - Aimee :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wait, is it my birthday? I had no idea. O.o thank you so very much Aimee. Rose is most definitely one of the most amazing friends ever. She is truly an amazing person and I am honored to be her [best] friend. <3 I LOVE YOU ROSIE. <3

      And also, thank you, Aimee, for being my friend. <3

      don't ever change.

      xoxo,
      Mackenzie

      Delete
    2. AW! I AM YOUR FRIEND?!?!!? I AM FAN GIRLING RIGHT NOW! XD Thanks darling :)

      - Aimee :)

      Delete
  5. Anything for you Kenzie!!!! I love you dear, don't you EVER change <3 I was so excited to have a chance to write (type) out how much and all the reasons that miss Kenzie is flawless! I love you girly, dot ever forget that! :D

    Xoxo
    Molly

    Ps, is it your birthday?!?!? If so, happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Molly, you are just too good for me. <3 Thank you, I love you too. :)

      Is it my birthday? O.o I had no idea... Well, thanks XD

      xoxo,
      Kenzie

      Delete
  6. *sniffles* •-• ^ ^ ^ Yes, and oui, and si to every one's words. <3 If I were you, I'd be absolutely mad with happiness. . . wait, maybe you are •-• ? <3 <3 <3 ← you deserve waaaay more hearts. <3

    xx Les

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES, I am absolutely MAD with happiness. <3 Thank you Les! :D

      xoxo,
      Mackenzie

      Delete
    2. (And happy birthday, of course! How *young* are you now?)

      Delete
    3. Well, Erm, my birthday is in January. :}

      Delete
    4. *cough* . . . •-• *sigh* Happy birthday anyway! XD . . . *awwwwkkkoooo*

      Delete
  7. Mackenzie, you and Rose have one of the sweetest friendships I have ever seen/read. i have never been lucky enough to have a friendship like that, but it always makes me really happy to see the wonderfulness and flawlessness of you two! of course i couldn't help but comment... with all of the flawlessness-vibes flowing out of that post, how could i not?! ;)
    - your friend, Priya

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Priya, you are just far too sweet. What you said made me so so so happy and I can't thank you enough. <3

      You are amazing.

      xoxo,
      Mackenzie

      Delete
  8. :)

    I'm just doing that^ because this is all so sweet and I really don't know what to say....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww. :) I hope you know, by the way, that no one was exaggerating when they commented on that post, and neither was Rose. You deserve to be that happy over and over again. <3

    xoxo,
    Jessie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you so much Jessie. <3 that just made me so so happy. :) You are too amazing!

      xoxo,
      Mackenzie

      Delete
  10. Aww!! :) It was no problem at all! I loved commenting! It was an awesome idea of Rose's. :)

    Love,
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you so much Hannah! :D <3

      Delete
  11. It was fun! And for you..of course... Rose is really good at making one's insides feel warm... <3 ya

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you. <3 and yes, she is. :)

      xoxo,
      Mackenzie

      Delete
  12. No, darling, you have gotten it all wrong.
    You are the flawless one here. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. NAH UH! YOU ALL ARE FLAWLESSS <3 ;)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a message, it truly means a lot to me. I try my best to respond to each and every one of them.

xx Kenzie