"what i think about."


[ via tumblr ]

thinking.
dreaming.
wondering about.
where do my thoughts travel?
far into the unknown.
no one would ever know.
what i think about.
they go far and deep.
then back around.
all my thoughts combine into one.
dark and lonesome.
sad or happy.
what do i think about?
no one would ever know.


thanks for reading. <3 


You Might Also Like

6 happy thoughts

  1. Why are you so amazing? Wait I can answer that question and I answer to myself everyday when I see you. Thank you for your beautiful words

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *sighs* Oh gosh, You make me very happy. :}

      I love you. <3

      Delete
  2. So beautiful, if only I could write like you, so very gorgeous, yet so simple. Amazing. I can definitely relate to this, so many things swim around my head at once and if anyone heard them... *shudders*

    xoxo
    Molly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are just too sweet. <3 Thank you Molly, and I'm glad I'm not the only one. O.o

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a message, it truly means a lot to me. I try my best to respond to each and every one of them.

xx Kenzie