ALLEGIANT

warning: EXTREME fangirling excitement below.  

---

[ my photo, no touchy ]

EKKKKKKKKKKK!!!
IT'S HERE.

IT'S FINALLY HERE.

ALLEGIANT IS OUT.

THE LAST BOOK OF THE SERIES.

AND IT IS SITTING RIGHT NEXT TO ME.

OHMYGOSH, I CAN'T BREATHE. 

[ Divergent fans will understand my emotions right now ]

I have been waiting a whole year for this book to come out, and now... the day has come. 

And I don't even know what to do.

I don't want it to end! I'm almost in tears and I haven't even read the book yet! Except for the last two words. OHMYGOSH. 

*squeals then takes deep breaths* Okay, calm down Kenzie. Calm down.


BUT I AM A FANGIRL. WE DON'T DO CALM.


AHHHHHHH!!!


Alright, that is all... I shall go finish rereading Insurgent, then Rosie and I will begin reading the book together. (O-O)-<3

This book will be the end of me, and I am pretty okay with that.

adios!

thanks for reading. <3 

You Might Also Like

13 happy thoughts

  1. wHAT
    YOU GOT IT
    WHAT
    GIMME THIS.
    NOW.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG OMG OMG!!! LUCKY!!! MY BOOK WON'T BE DELIVERED UNTIL NEXT WEEK!!! SOOOO JEALOUS!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AHHHH, NEXT WEEK PLEASE COME FASTER!!

      Delete
  3. It's delightfully amusing to see everyone's comments and reactions about Allegiant. Fangirls these days . . . ;) At least you don't have to wait fifty days more for The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug, though. •-•

    xx Les

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And the Hobbit films only come out one every year :( So sad...

      Delete
    2. I believe they're doing it on purpose to kill the fangirls, but, you know. :(

      Delete
  4. AHHHHH its amazing!! Honestly!! So heartbreaking but so powerful... enjoy :D xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to start it! Thank you :)

      Delete
  5. It's so amazing! No words will ever describe how I felt when I was holding that book and I promise no matter how hard it is I will not spoil the book for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my dear. I appreciate that.

      Delete
  6. I loved this book!!!!!!!!!!!! You can read my full review on my blog, though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! :D I'll have to check it out once I'm finished with it. :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a message, it truly means a lot to me. I try my best to respond to each and every one of them.

xx Kenzie