yay & nay [ #6 ]

Wow, I haven't done one of these in a while. O.o Shall we get started? *slides on shades* B) 

:: yay ::

[ these are all totally out of order ]

- watching your fifteen-year-old sister get tackled by eight-year-olds. *evil laugh* 

- caaannnddyyyy.

- two words. one name. Augustus Waters.

-warm weather!!

-writing.

- IRON MAN 3!!!!!!!!!!!! [ what the heck? evil dude, Y U NO DIE? ] 

- books. 'nuff said.

- my mom. <3  I love you, Mama.

- first writing class was yesterday. and let me just say, I am loving this teacher. 

- about to get "The Prince" on our Kindle! :D

- Kiera Cass <--- Y U SO PERF?

- Connor Franta, thank you for making me laugh.

- not having to go to a 5 hour drivers course. 

- hashtags

-  FRIENDSHIP FEELZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


- THIS GIRL IS SO BEAUTIFUL AND JUST FLAWLESS AND PERFECT AND ughhhhhhhh... I love you so much Rosie! *sobs* <--- you might want to stay away from me today, I have bad friendship feelz and I am slightly creepy... so yeah... I HAD COFFEEEEEEE. <3_<3 


^^^ isn't it so purdy?!?! Oh my gosh, you all MUST get one. they are sooo yummy. and I'm not sure if there's caffeine in it but I think there might be... 'cause I'm really feeling it right now. <3_<3 


:: nay :: 

- when your hands and feet are cold, like all the time. 

- man funk. [ don't ask. O_O ] 

- having a fear of road signs. O.o yeah... long-ish story...

- not going to my 5 hour drivers course. 

- crying. meh.

- this is more awkward than anything: when your foot accidentally touches the boy's sitting next to you in class and he apologizes then you sorta just pretend you didn't notice or hear him. *grumbles* stupid. -_-

- social anxiety. it is not fun.

-  realizing you are just utterly boring. 

- writing. 

- hashtags 

- hospitals. \\ Can you all please pray for my grandma? She's in the hospital right now and could use some support. It would mean the world to me. I don't know details about her health concerns but we think it's her cancer. I'll be doing a special post for her soon. But in the meantime, maybe you could just say a quick small prayer for her? I know you don't know her, but she is one of the most important people in my life and I love her so much. Words cannot describe. O-oh gosh, I'm getting and teary eyed. I better go before this post gets all wet. Thank you all so much. <3


thanks for reading! <3 

You Might Also Like

18 happy thoughts

  1. CONNOR FRANTA OMGGGGGGGGGGGGG
    AHH ITS CONNOR
    CONNORS NAME ON YOUR BLOG
    OHMYLORD
    OHHH ITS MY HUSBANDS NAME ON YOUR BLOG.
    O_O...................................i fangirl too much.
    COOFEEEE IS NASTYYYYY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ^^^ She wants to marry him O_O I've been putting up with it for a while now...o_o

      Delete
    2. HAHAHA, well I'm glad I can make you fangirl XD I know, I hate coffee. But that was SOOOOO good!

      Delete
  2. I love this post Mackenzie! And I will pray for your grandma. <3 Love you girl!

    Love,
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omigoodness YES!!! Killian took a seriously long time to die!
    Lol I love these posts :).
    And yes, I will pray for your grandma!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't even know what his name was but I'm sure we're talking about the same person. XD
      haha, I'm glad. XD
      and thank you so so much. <3

      Delete
  4. LILA GOT TACKLED MY EIGHT-YEAR-OLDS. YOU SHOULD'VE VIDEOED IT. O_O

    Hannah told me about your grandma...so sad ):

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did get some videos... but I'm not sure if it's the one where she gets tackled. >.< I tackled her as well. ;)

      Yeah. :(

      Delete
  5. Connor Franta? Pfff..... FINN, FINN, THE BETTER TWIN!!! {Jack & Finn... lovely. And they're British, too XD}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BRITISH!!! I haven't really seen their videos, but I'll check them out :)

      Delete
  6. I would be HAPPY to pray for your grandma! OMIGOSH I LOVE MCCAFE!!!!!! - fangirls over coffee- hehehehhehehehehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Aimee. <3 and haha, that made me laugh XD

      Delete
  7. I second Madeline's motion. Finn for the win. (haha! that rhymed!)
    I love your Yay and Nay posts. :p
    And I'll deffo be praying for your Grandma. <3 That really sucks. :( *hugs and hugs and hugs* being sent your way, girl.
    xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm gasping with happiness that you second my motion. lol XD

      Delete
  8. Kenz! It's your little Les, back from *cough* the dead. . . O.o Did you miss me at all? You can blame my little sister dear for getting me back into this strange blogging world. Or something. Since she just got herslef a blog. Eh, I am feeling awko. Pardon the awko-ness. ;) Eh. Hello! I am back! Yay. Or something. I'll leave a better comment when I calm down. Or something.

    xx the very strange Les V.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH MY GOSH, I'VE MISSED YOU SO MUCH!!! AHHHH, I'm so so so glad you're back! :D

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a message, it truly means a lot to me. I try my best to respond to each and every one of them.

xx Kenzie