Hit The Lights

Hit The Lights - Selena Gomez 

I really love this song and the music video is fun. I don't really care about music videos or songs that have to do with partying <-- like most songs on the radio. -_- But I do like this song and I really like the beginning of the music video. :)

WATERMELON!

PINK BALLOONS!!
I love her glasses in the beginning. <3 

thanks for watching. 

You Might Also Like

8 happy thoughts

  1. This one was cute. Probably not my favorite by Selena but cute. :)

    Plus, who wouldn't want to dance in pink balloons!? ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is. :)

      and psh, I know right?! ;)

      thanks for watching!

      xoxo
      Mackenzie

      Delete
  2. Hey! Sorry I haven't commented in awhile. Just wanted to say hi. So... hi. :) Love you--you inspire! God bless!

    ~Storyteller

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww, thank you for stopping by! :) I always am very happy to hear from you.

      God bless my dear. <3

      xoxo
      Mackenzie

      Delete
  3. Yeah, that's not that bad of a song! :) I'm not too big of a fan of pop though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that's okay. :) everyone doesn't have to like the same music.

      thanks for watching.

      xoxo
      Mackenzie

      Delete
  4. Ah my gosh! I LOVE Selena! I have all of her songs memorized. If the ones off of her new album which just came out 2 weeks ago! XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OHMYWORD. That is soo awesome! =O you rock, girl!

      xoxo
      Mackenzie

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a message, it truly means a lot to me. I try my best to respond to each and every one of them.

xx Kenzie