hello August





good-bye July, oh how I will miss you so.
thank you for the rain showers
and pretty flowers.
thank you for giving me opportunities, and changes.
i'm sorry you weren't all that great but at times I did smile. 
i'm sad you are over and won't be back until next year. 
[ insert sad face here ] 
so... 
good-bye,
farewell, 
adios, 
see you soon. 








'ello August! how are you?
please me good for me too?
I can't wait to see what you'll bring for me!
I have a feeling that it will be good.
full of hug attacks,
love, 
and friendship too. 
I can't wait to say I love you . <3 

---

yes, I know... I've been a very bad blogger lately. Things have been busy so I apologize for the late replies in comments, emails, etc.  But have no fear! I will try my best to post every day, and if not every other day. :)

  What are you looking forward to in August? 



[ photos via ]

You Might Also Like

4 happy thoughts

  1. Girl! You could never be a bad blogger! You're too awesome! :D Hrm.. What am I looking forward to in August.... Well I think I don't really know. ;) But I can't wait to find out! I woke up this morning and I was like "It's August!!" Baaaaaaa! :D
    Nice post!
    (hug!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fab post, Mackenzie! LOVE all these artistic, creative "Hello August" photos. :)

    Happy Thursday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its my birthday in August!

    ReplyDelete
  4. August came with some good and some bad. Good? I am leaving to go to the beach for a week on Sunday. Bad? School starts on the 26th. Ugh. Summer went WAY too fast.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a message, it truly means a lot to me. I try my best to respond to each and every one of them.

xx Kenzie