"BEST. TAG. EVER"

'ello my cookies... 
Well, guess what? The beautiful, amazing, wonderful Sarah tagged me on her blog! And might I add that this was a very fun tag. Thank you Sarah


1. If the main villain of your favorite book/movie/TV series showed up on your front doorstep, what would you do? (Explain who it is first...)
okay, this is so hard... I don't know who to choose?! Either President Snow from The Hunger Games or.... Sarafine from Beautiful Creatures. They're both very, very, very.... EVIL. erm, I think I will go with my first choice. President Snow. 

If President Snow was at my doorstep, I would probably be creeped out. Knowing him, he would only be there to convince me into doing something... or threaten me... Idk. But yeah, I don't really know what my reaction would be. O.o My inner fangirl would probably come out like this: "YOU! You are evil. Do you even know what you did to him? To me? To everyone!?!?! I hope you choke on your own blood" <-- literally. •-•


2. Now supposing the heroes opposite this villain showed up just after your exchange. What would you do then? My reaction: "ASDFGHJKL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KATNISS IS THAT YOU?!?!?!?! PEETA, LET ME RUN MEH FINGERS THROUGH THAT GORGEOUS BLOND HAIR OF YOURS! ERMEHGAWSH I LOVE YOU. I JUST LOVE YOU. ...by the way, would you like some tea?" <-- sorry for the caps. •-•

 3. So...moving on, the heroes defeat the villain (with some help from you, of course-whatever it may be. ;) But the next day, you're just walking along, minding your own business, when you suddenly come across the same villain...who is now lying in the dust severely wounded and unconscious. What do you do? 
Oh gosh! Why did you have to do this to me? Ugh, this is so hard because I wouldn't want him to die because of me... but he does deserve it. Just sayin'. I'd probably call the police then have them handle the rest? •-• Idk, man. Idk. OR... I could pretend I didn't see him? O.o 

4. Now his minions show up and kidnap both you and him and take you to their universe (or version of your universe, whatever it happens to be.) Your reaction? 
"NE-VER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" <-- with some thrashing of course. 

5. Your fantastic heroes have arrived to rescue you-but now you're faced with a choice. The villain, out of gratitude for your earlier help, (assuming you actually did help him when he was wounded) has offered you a chance to travel back to your own universe. However, the heroes warn you not to trust him. The only other way for you to get back home is to travel with the heroes on a long and dangerous journey... and there's no guarantee that you'll survive.
What. Do. You. Do.
Uhh... HEROES!!! But I have to ride on Peeta's back the whole way. •-• I have to... <-- creepy much? 



---

Sorry for my awkward answers... 
I TAG:
anyone that wants to do this! :D I hope you all do it because this really is the best tag ever. ...Did any of you sing the One Direction song "Best Song Ever" when reading "best tag ever" ? I know I did. •-• 

Oh, and I really suggest you do this Rosie, 'cuz I really want to see your answers. :} 



You Might Also Like

10 happy thoughts

  1. awesome!!! i think i might do this for Doctor Who. :)
    yes, yes i did, even though i don't have the song.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! Go right ahead! :D
      haha, I don't either. :P at least not yet. O.o

      thank you for reading.

      xoxo
      Mackenzie

      Delete
  2. I sang Best Song Ever. totally admit that.
    and I loved your response to #2! Literally laughed out loud at that one! :D You always make me smile, Kenz!
    xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, thank goodness. XD
      Oh, I'm so glad you can smile and laugh at my humor. :]

      thank you for making ME smile. <3

      xoxo
      Mackenzie

      Delete
  3. I didn't sing Best Song Ever, but I did have it stuck in my head the other day and I have no idea why.

    This tag is freaking amazing and hilarious!! I love your answers, I was laughing the whole way through. You. Are. Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's very catchy. XD haha

      Aww, thank you Molly! I'm so glad I can make you laugh. :} Love you!

      xoxo
      Kenzie

      Delete
  4. Haha, I did President Snow too. This is hilarious, by the way. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awesome! ;) and haha, thank you! :D <3

      xoxo
      Mackenzie

      Delete
  5. Oh my. I was heavily entertained by this. I laughed... and I can so relate.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, I'm so glad. ;) thank you for reading!

      xoxo
      Mackenzie

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a message, it truly means a lot to me. I try my best to respond to each and every one of them.

xx Kenzie