hello July.

       Facebook'ello July.

what will you bring to me this year?

why did you have to come so fast?

weren't you just here? 

but now that is in the past. 

be good to me, alright?

please be bright.

and better than June.

I can't take this rain,

it really is a pain. 

oh July,

I would love if you gave me some sunshine.

then I'd be all fine. 

welcome, welcome, welcome July. 

\\ hello July \\


I really wish this rain will stop. It's freezing out. >.<  Before I go, I just want to personally thank everyone for all the beautiful comments I have received on my blog since I started it. You all are too amazing for words. You honestly don't know how blessed I am to have you all and to hear your very encouraging words almost everyday. :) So, thank you. Thank you all so much for everything. You have no idea how much it means to me. 

Also, another thing before I go... I have received a few comments about my short stories that I have posted. I will be posting more short stories in the near future, so don't worry. :) I am very flattered that you all actually like reading my writings. It means the world to me. <3 

hope you have a beautiful day . 






                                                                                                           



You Might Also Like

16 happy thoughts

  1. I'm excited for what July will bring! :) Lol, it's so hot and sunny here. :D Want to switch weathers? :D Okay, that sounds weird... weathers... not sure what to call it. :D

    Love,
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "weathers" that made me laugh. xD I would LOVE to switch weathers. PLEASE?!

      thanks for commenting!

      xoxo
      Mackenzie

      Delete
  2. I love that pic. and what you wrote.

    You know Mackenzie, I don't know if you realize that your comments are basically equivalent to smiles and glitter and hugs and I think we'd all (I know I would) miss you bad if you ever stopped blogging. So yeah. And your stories are great.

    xo
    sw

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too and thank you! :D <3

      aww, thank you Sarah. I cannot tell you how much that means to me. <3 you are a beautiful friend. :)

      xoxo
      Mackenzie

      Delete
    2. You're a gorgeous friend. :) xo

      SW

      Delete
    3. aww shucks, thank you darlin'. :) <3

      xoxo
      Mackenzie

      Delete
  3. It's impossible to not love you, Kenz. <3

    You're so YOU and simple and real and beautiful and your blog reflects you in a way that really captures my attention and makes me want to read it all day (which would be amazing, but of course life has other plans).

    That whimsical poem; it made my day. I smiled
    both on the inside and on the outside

    Because this is sooo *soo* *sooo* *soo*... •-• Uh, epic?
    Weak understatement, but I can't find a word.

    Aha! I'll invent one. It's Kepic.. get it? Kenz + Epic = Kepic.

    Yep, you're Kepicness! <3

    Kenz, God must REALLY love you. Cuz look at all this wonderfullness he blessed you (and in turn you bless us) with!!

    xxLeslie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh Leslie... *sniffles* I think I might cry... that is one of the nicest, most meaningful thing anyone has ever said to me... thank you. <3 You are honestly too good for words.

      Kepic... I love it! XD :) <3 Thank you Leslie for brightening my day.

      you are truly a blessing.

      xoxo
      Mackenzie

      Delete
    2. I hope it's a good cry! o-o <--(am I the only one who thinks that looks like a guinea pig??)
      I only said it because it's true, dear.

      Yep. You're simply Kepic. let me tell you, countless are the times when you've brightened my day. dramatically. •-•

      I love it when blessings are people.

      Love you, Kepic the Epic Blessing!!

      xxLeslie

      Delete
    3. It's a wonderful cry! And that does look like a guinea pig! XD

      aww, thank you. Just thank you. <3

      hmm... I really need an awesome nickname for you too... I will think about it. ;)

      Love you too! :)

      xoxo
      Mackenzie

      Delete
  4. NO FAIR. * crosses arms *

    Why do you get to be so amazing and I'm just over here, not even half as amazing as you are? -_-

    I'll be crying in a corner >.<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh Emma. XD Surely I am not even as close to amazing as you are. ;) Thank you for the comment, it made me smile. <3

      xoxo
      Mackenzie

      Delete
  5. YAY! You are going to post MORE stories. I am fan girling over here. I love you soooo much! Even though I haven't ever met you, I can tell that we would be great friends. Someday.....I am going to meet you. It is on my bucket list XD Anyhoran, I am so excited for your stories and will be looking at your blog 24/7. Have an awesome day :)

    -Aimee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh my gosh, I'm on your bucket list!? aww, you are wayy too sweet and such a great friend! :)
      I'm so glad that you like reading my stories, it is a real honor. <3
      have a beautiful day!

      xoxo
      Mackenzie

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a message, it truly means a lot to me. I try my best to respond to each and every one of them.

xx Kenzie