five facts about me [ #2 ]

So, I decided to do the whole "five facts about me" thing on Friday instead of Thursday... but you guys probably don't care. XD Anyways....

::five facts about me::

one - I love to swim. I can be in a pool, lake, or ocean all day... as long as the water and air is warm.

two - I love romance... but you probably already guessed that from reading my short stories. #hopelessromantic

three - I love to draw. or paint. or anything creative with my hands. but mostly drawing or sketching. 

FOUR - ...I can't wait for the Divergent movie and third book! But that really isn't a fact, it's more like an annoucement. 

five - My favorite store is any store with books ( mainly Barnes and Noble ). I much rather buy books than clothes, even though I deparetly need them... I just love books. 


whelp, there yah go. Hope you guys are having an awesomely hot day. 

You Might Also Like

12 happy thoughts

  1. Sweet! I actually totally agree with ALL of those! I love water. I have been going to the lake a LOT lately and I have been having a blast! We are actually a lot alike in ways. I have a feeling that if we ever meet, we would be great friends :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Btw, you should check out my blog post for today! It has your future husband in it........XD

      Delete
    2. That so awesome, on how we are a lot alike! :D I think we would be too. ;)

      thank you for commenting and reading. <3

      ASDFGHJKL JOSH MEH BABY!!! <3 <--- fangirl moment.

      xoxo
      Mackenzie

      Delete
  2. I love drawing too. :)
    xoxo
    sw

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. really? yay! :) Isn't it just amazing?

      thank you for reading and commenting.

      xoxo
      Mackenzie

      Delete
    2. Yes it so totally is!!! :)

      You're so welcome, I just honestly love this blog. <3

      xoxo
      sw

      Delete
    3. Aww, thank you so much... that made me so happy. <3 :)

      xoxo
      Mackenzie

      Delete
  3. <3 beautiful, my dear. the Pickles approve ;). You draw? I must see one of your creations!! I'm going to explode! Please, please, please pretty please with rainbows and glitter on top, let's see some art! Your art. Please?

    xx Leslie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yay, the pickles approve! XD And aww shucks... you're making me blush. :} well, hopefully one of these days I will post some of my "art" work... but until then, I could email you one.

      thank you for reading and commenting!

      xoxo
      Mackenzie

      Delete
    2. XD Yep! ooooo oooh please do!!

      It was my pleasure <3

      xxLeslie

      Delete
  4. Loved learning this about you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mackenzie,
    I agree with you about Barnes and Noble. I've only been there a couple times but when I was there, it felt like I was in paradise!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a message, it truly means a lot to me. I try my best to respond to each and every one of them.

xx Kenzie