age

ever?

[ via

ever wanted to do something?
ever wish you could be apart of something?
 like a team? 
ever wish you could do something, but you're too old now? 
ever wish you could go back to that window of opportunity and say to yourself, 
"yes. I want to do that." 
but can't? 
ever feel frustrated that there might be an age limit to things?
or because you haven't had enough experience ?
ever feel like you want to try new things but you're afraid you won't like them,
and realize it was a waste of time?

ever wanted to play soccer,
or softball
or tennis?
but not have a clue on where to start?

ever wanted to dance?
yet, you can't? 

yes, there's something out there for everyone.
don't worry you'll find it.
just make sure you don't miss it.
because you might even regret it.

don't hesitate, 
do what you want to do. 



technical question: Maybe someone can answer this for me. You know how when you put a button on your sidebar and you can title it, for example "follow this blog" or "check out my blog" ? Well whenever I try to title a button on my blogs' sidebar and click save, it won't appear on my blogs. I don't know why. And the thing is, it's not only with buttons but with other things too. Maybe any of you have had the same problem? ...am I making any sense? 

anyways,
thanks for reading! :)




You Might Also Like

9 happy thoughts

  1. Yes, yes, yes, I have.

    And Kenz, run for president. Or something. Be an international pep talker. Or something. The world needs more epics (that's your class) like you and Rosie.

    Because apart from the stunning, brilliant warmth and beauty radiating from all of your poems, stories, words, EVERYTHING, there's also a message, sometimes more evident than other times.

    But always it is there. And it strengthens. And inspires. And warms the hearts of those who read it.

    Go. Kenz for president of...... the Epic Bloggers, anyone?? I nominate her!

    xxLèslie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have no idea how to reply to this.... so much sweet\kindness all in one comment! It's too much, just too much ( in a good way of course ).

      You are a gift, a blessing, from God. Thank you so much Les... I don't know what to say, I'm speechless.

      But there is one thing... if I'm going to be president, I'm gonna need both you and meh Rose right by my side. ;) <3

      again, thank you so much.

      hug hug, kiss kiss

      Mackenzie

      Delete
    2. Of course. I wouldn't want it any other way, dear Kepic *gasp! I haven't called you that for how long??* Kenz.

      I pray that that is true. You must definitely are for me.

      You're gonna. And we'll stand by you forever. <3

      please, don't mention it. <3

      hug hug, kiss kiss, glittery rainbows, chocolate candy,

      Leslie

      Delete
  2. Hey, Mackenzie! Just wanted to drop by with my thanks for the blog follow! Really appreciate that. Hope you enjoyed your visit. :)

    Nice to see your guest posts at Maria's and I'll look forward to reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, well... you are very welcome! I love your blog. :)

      thank you for following and commenting. <3 I really appreciate it.

      xoxo
      Mackenzie

      Delete
  3. Sorry, I haven't had a problem with that. :( And I absolutely loveloveLOVE this post! <3

    You're the greatest! *hugs*
    xoxoxoxox,
    Sarah :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww, thank you Sarah! :) <3

      xoxo
      Mackenzie

      Delete
  4. Le derp that is I is in love with the words of a certain Mackenzie.
    xoxox
    sw

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, shucks. That made me smile... a lot. Thank you, Sarah. <3

      xoxo
      Mackenzie

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a message, it truly means a lot to me. I try my best to respond to each and every one of them.

xx Kenzie