tagged, tagged, tagged. I have been tagged!


Thank you >> Sarah V. << for tagging me! :) 

Here are the rules:
  • tag five [or more] other bloggers.
  • comment on their blog with the link to your post so they can join in the tag.
  • add the button below onto your post.
  • grab the link to your post and comment it below. 


1. Favorite restaurant? 
Cheesecake Factory!!! 

2. Favorite music band/group?
I don't really have a favorite. :) 

3. Favorite TV Show?
I get obsessed with a tv show for a short period of time, then I get obsessed with another one... and so on. 
I guess you can say I don't have a favorite. Plus, I rarely watch tv, so... yeah. XD

4. Favorite movie? 
must I choose?! Um... I don't have a favorite. XD

5. If you could be best friends with one celebrity-who? 
Jennifer Lawrence!!!!! She is amazing and flawless... She seems like a really fun person to hang out with and she's very down to earth. I just love her. :)

6. If you could marry one celebrity-who?
If I could? Psh, guys I'm going to be marrying Josh Hutcherson... *whispers* he just doesn't know it yet. 

7. You could live in a movie-which one?
Well definitely not the hunger games, that's for sure. 

8. Biggest pet peeve?
Too many to name... mainly rude people. >.< 

9. Biggest fear?
losing someone I love

10. If you could change your hair color- which color?
I like my hair color just fine thank you very much. :) But if I could change it, I'd do dip dye or even dye it purple! XD 

I tag:





You Might Also Like

6 happy thoughts

  1. Hey Mackenzie!
    I love the Cheesecake Factory too -so good!! :)
    btw: I'm following your blog, it's lovely!
    xo
    Sarah
    p.s. my blog: http://afreemindsw.blogspot.com/ I'd love it if you gave it a look! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ikr?! :)

      thank you so much for commenting\following! <3

      xoxo
      Mackenzie

      Delete
  2. I love your answers! :D "definitely NOT the hunger games, that's for sure!" haha!
    Wish I'd thought of that answer! I actually thought of the hunger games, but then I was like, "would I ACTUALLY like to LIVE in that movie?" :p
    lovely post! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, ikr!? XD I don't think anyone would. >.<

      thanks for the comment Sarah! <3

      xoxo
      Mackenzie

      Delete
  3. Aw! Thank's so much for tagging me! That's so sweet of you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome dear! :)

      xoxo
      Mackenzie

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a message, it truly means a lot to me. I try my best to respond to each and every one of them.

xx Kenzie