Blogtober: Day Three


What day is it?
October 3rd.

  And that means it is the third day of the blogtober challenge! Also, you guys like my Mean Girls reference? ;)
Anyways... You have no idea how hard I had to push myself to do this post. I'm currently in one of those moods where I just want to lay in bed all day and do absolutely nothing. However, I am determined to stick to this challenge! 

(ew, I really hate how this turned out but it was a lot more clear than the other one I made)

 So, I haven't been doing a lot of reading lately- like, at all (sorry, I'm not much fun for this challenge). There are two books I plan on accomplishing at the moment though.

1. The Retribution of Mara Dyer (pictured above) by Michelle Hodkin 

2. The Boy Most Likely To by Huntley Fitzpatrick

 I am also very excited for Carry On by Rainbow Rowell to come out, but I probably won't get it until the end of the month (already got two books in two weeks- oops).

 And that is my very, extremely short to-be-read list for October! HAHA- *fails at life*

What is on your October TBR list? Will any of the books I just mentioned be featured on it?

xx

You Might Also Like

0 happy thoughts

Thank you for taking the time to leave a message, it truly means a lot to me. I try my best to respond to each and every one of them.

xx Kenzie