Blogtober: Day Six

 Hello my fabulous readers! Today is day six in the blogtober challenge, which means I will be telling you my top six favorite bloggers (and why).


 Okay, before I begin, let me just say that I DON'T HAVE FAVORITES. That's why I hate doing these, because I don't want to forget anyone and also there are bloggers who are really cool but I haven't actually talked to, then there are bloggers who I have talked to but don't really blog anymore? Also, I'm just going to be brutally honest with you guys... I've done a horrible job keeping up to date with my blog reading. I know, I am so ashamed. But I am trying, if you must know. 

Anyways... I'm I'm just going to do some of my blogging friends that I know still have blogs. I apologize if I miss anyone, if I do, just let me know. <3

Top Six Favorite Bloggers (and why):

+ Sarah Vincent from in over my head

She is super sweet and definitely someone you have to be blogger friends with. She has awesome hair and wears gorgeous red lipstick. She used to post videos on her blog (which I wish she still did- hint hint ;)) and has awesome hair. She loves Michael from 5sos, and we may or may not have stayed up until three in the morning, texting each other about his angelic face and cute personality- thanks for killing me with those videos, Sarah. -.-

+ Sarah Bertke from Sarah 

She is extremely sweet and super, crazy fun to talk to! We've been friends for a long time, and she always knows how to make your day. You guys would love her, I'm telling you. She's super crafty/artistic, she loves boys (duh), and can fangirl like cray cray. She is someone you would want to take to a One Direction or 5sos concert. Love you, girly! <3


+ Molly from yours, Molly  

She is super nice and has a heart of gold. She is definitely a really great friend and will be there for you no matter what. She ships Captain Hook and Emma Swan like she was born to. ;) So, if any of you want to fangirl over Once Upon a Time, go to this girl. And if you don't ship Captain Swan, I suggest you don't mess with this girl. ;) Thanks for being awesome, Milky Molly!

+ Bethan from Fiction and Tea 

She is an absolutely beautiful, book-obsessed, blogger who takes amazing pictures of... well, books. You must check out her blog then view her bookstagram because it is totally worth it! She is super nice and very fun to talk to. If you want to fangirl over a recent book you just read, go to her. You won't regret it. ;) <3 

+ Rosie from Self Known

Of course, I could write a freaking novel about how beautiful, flawless, and amazing this girl is. She blogs like she was born to do it, she web designs like a goddess... She is the blogger of all bloggers. We have been through everything together, stayed up until seven in the morning together, hugged each other, giggled & cried over the phone to each other... the list goes on and on. She is... my everything. My best friend, my other half, my HG Buddy. Things aren't like they used to be with us now, and that hurts like heck... but she will always be my one and only. I love you, Rosie. 

+ Fellow bloggers from the blogging world

Instead of doing a sixth person, I thought I would just give you a list of people who I think are amazing and have amazing blogs as well. Here they are!

- Anna from annaish
- Morning from The Ups and Downs
- Olivia from Life as a Young Lady
- Tane from Fifth Out of Ten
- Maiya from Wispy and Willowy
- Bryleigh from A Little Yarn Blossom
- Noor from A Little Bit Of Sunshine
And so many more... 

Gosh, that took me ages. >.<  That's all for now, because I have to sleep at some point! Hehe.

Thanks for reading. <3

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

I try my best to reply to all my comments, so please leave me a message!

Stay nice. Stay sweet. xx

Scroll to Top

I love you, Kenzie. -Rosie

Numbered Pages