Blogtober: Day Seventeen

 Okay, so... remember when I said I was going to be doing my collab post today instead of the 12th? Well (and you're gonna laugh at this)... I'm going to need some more time for that one. Oppsies. >.<

 So instead, today I will be showing you what I like to do on my lazzzzy dayz, but also ideas on to make your lazy day the perfect lazy day. Shall we get started?


Ways to spend your lazy day like I do:


+ Binge Watch on Netflix

I don't know how you spell lazy days but I spell it a little like this: N-E-T-F-L-I-X 
Don't all lazy days consist of watching episode after episode of your favorite show? Or watching every movie with a particular actor in it? 


+ Write 

It could be anything- just write! Lazy days are days to get away from the normal everyday things you do. They are the kind of days where you can do the extra things you've been wanting to do. Basically, the senseless things that don't fit in with your "productive" category. Get what I mean? Or nah? 


+ Draw Characters For Your Book

Currently writing a book or a short story? I like to go on Pinterest and look at sketches of characters (like this) and try to draw my own version of them. I find that so much fun.

- In Case You Don't Like to Draw

You can still go on Pinterest and look at drawings or photographs of characters to inspire you for your upcoming story! Want to get started? Check out my Storyboard


+ Watch YouTube videos

From your favorite YouTuber to tutorials. Get those headphones on and your favorite snack, it's time to waste an hour or two on YouTube. 


+ Clean Your Room

I know I probably sound like your mother right now, but I actually like cleaning my room. That way I can get lost in all the things I own. I tend to get distracted every time I clean my room, but I don't mind. I like to rearrange my room as well, it makes it look new and different. Change is good (remember that).


+ Have a Photoshoot

Get your creative juices flowing and snap a few shots to post on Instagram. 


+ Journal

Go outside or even stay inside, but it's time to get out that journal you promised you would fill up and fill a few pages with doodles and small writing pieces. I never said it had to make sense, as long as the words are there and your mind is flowing into your pen and onto the paper.


+  Bake

Yes, it's time to get that cupcake recipe you've been dying to try. I know I love baking when there's nothing else to do. 


+ Talk to an old friend

Text or call someone you've been meaning to talk to! Whether it is an old friend or your grandma, get chatting. 


+++

Well, those were a few things I do on lazy days or what I might do (not saying I do all of those things because most of the time I just stare at a blank wall. Haha- I'm not kidding.

What are some things you like to do on a lazy day? Let me know! 

xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

I try my best to reply to all my comments, so please leave me a message!

Stay nice. Stay sweet. xx

Scroll to Top

I love you, Kenzie. -Rosie

Numbered Pages