Gif Quest

Hey guys! So I was tagged to do:


Let's get started, shall we? ;)


+ Include the tag image (above)

+ Tag 2 or more people when you're finished

+ Try not to use GIFs that other people have already used. If you do, it's still okay!

+ Come up with your OWN, UNIQUE 10 scenarios

+ Scenarios must be consecutive or relate to each other in some way


Scenario Reactions:



1.  When you see a flawless blog design [by rose]:

Aubrey Plaza teach Me


2. When your mom says you need to clean your room:

blah blah blah


3. When someone states the obvious:

durr


4. When someone tries to take the last slice of pizza:




5. When someone says something mean about your siblings:




6. When you see someone attractive and in your head you're like: 




7. When your teacher corrects you:




8.  When someone likes a song you hate:




9. When your OTP kisses:




10. When your best friend says she's ugly:



^^ Yeah, Rosie, I'm talking about you. •-•

And here's one more because I'm having too much fun...

- When you finally buy the book you've been dying to read: 




My 10 Scenarios:


Use the same ten scenarios as above.

1. When you see a flawless blog design [by rose]

2. When your mom says you need to clean your room

3. When someone states the obvious

4. When someone tries to take the last slice of pizza

5. When someone says something mean about your siblings

6. When you see someone attractive and in your head you're like

7. When your teacher corrects you

8. When someone likes a song you hate

9. When your OTP kisses

10. When your best friend says she's ugly

+ 1. When you finally buy the book you've been dying to read


Who I Tag:


1. Neeli @ A WORLD OF RANDOMNESS

2. Kat @ (Almost) Completely Mad

3. Lydia @ The Fashion Cheetah


That was so much fun! If anyone else wants to do it, go right ahead! :) I must admit, I thought some of my scenarios were pretty darn funny. ;)  

Enjoy! 

xx

5 comments:

  1. Thanks so much, lovely! :)

    xoxo,
    Lydia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! Loved the gifs. Thanks for the nomination. I hope to be able to do this soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like 2nd and 5th ones they are amazingly funny... :)

    ReplyDelete

I try my best to reply to all my comments, so please leave me a message!

Stay nice. Stay sweet. xx

Scroll to Top

I love you, Kenzie. -Rosie

Numbered Pages