Blank Space

 Taylor Swift - Blank Space 

"'Oh my gosh, who is she?'
I get d r u n k on jealousy." 


I love the 'I get drunk on jealousy' because I can totally relate that.
I honestly am IN LOVE with this music video, therefore I had to share it with you guys. 

I couldn't stop laughing and I love what she's wearing and the whole atmosphere, and... 
I just love it. >.< 

I hope you guys like it as much as I did. :) 

If you had a blank space, whose name would you write? 


 DID ANYONE SEE THE INSURGENT TEASER TRAILER? OH MY GOSH-- *dead*
I wasn't too impressed with it, but it gave me goose bumps... I guess I just didn't like it very much for a teaser trailer. I don't know. Thoughts? 

Until text time... 
xx

7 comments:

  1. This is one of her most unique, imaginative videos and knowing the song is kind of an answer to the media claiming she's a "serial dater" makes it all the more fun. Well done, Taylor. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait... THE INSURGENT TEASER TRAILER IS OUT?!?! *fangirl* *jumps out and down* YESSSS! Anyway, nice post. X
    - June

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this video! It's one of Taylor's best. It's fun, but serious at the same time. It kind of says, don't worry what everyone else says, while poking fun at the media.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm basically a shameless swiftie and I'm in love with anything she sings. XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. I nominated you for the Blogger Recognition Award on my blog :)

    http://thefashioncheetah.blogspot.ca/2014/11/blogger-recognition-award.html

    xoxo,
    Lydia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes!! I love Blank Space!! I love the whole short film effect of the music video and the storyline and all those beautiful awesome lyrics. Who knows who's gonna be in my completely empty blank space ;) And the Insurgent trailer was terrible... That never even happened in the book.

    -M
    The Life of Little Me

    ReplyDelete
  7. i couldn't agree more! this is seriously one of my favourite tracks on the album. i'm listening to it right now on repeat haha! i just love how she took all of the things people have been saying about her in the media and embraced the psycho ex for the video. it turned out great!!

    ReplyDelete

I try my best to reply to all my comments, so please leave me a message!

Stay nice. Stay sweet. xx

Scroll to Top

I love you, Kenzie. -Rosie

Numbered Pages