New Design

Hello Lovlies!
Some of you probably have already noticed, but I'm just gonna say it anyways...

I got a new design! But not just any design-- a "one and only" Nicole Rose design! This is big guys; I'm serious. She is like sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo talented and such an EPIC web designer, I cannot tell you how happy/thankful I am right now. •-• So with that said, here is a little message for you Rosie, just to say thank you for doing this for me. <3 *clears throat* Here goes nothing....

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU
THANK YOU ...!!!!
I LOVE IT SO MUCH, WORDS CANNOT DESCRIBE. YOU ARE THE MOST AMAZING PERSON EVER.
[insert gross sobbing here]

*takes a deep breath*
phew... Okay, well, I'm sorry my 'thank you' really isn't much and you so deserve more than just that. *deep sigh* My apologizes, dear. Just please know that I very grateful for all that you've done for me and have asked for nothing in return. You are amazing.

So, I thought that I would like to share with you all, the design history for think. eat. write. read. :)

Design #1:

I remember seeing this for the first time and being blown away-- I still am, to be honest. <3 
Ahh... I will always love/miss this one. :)


Design #2:


Of course, I will always love this one. 
It was actually rather hard for me to decide whether or not I needed a new change. I really do like change, but I'm conflicted because I also hate change (I get melancholy very easily).


Design #3:


And now here is my newest design. It's different, but I like it. It's simple, yet effective. I just love all the little details about it. It's funny, because the drawing on the sidebar looks exactly like me. O.o 

What do you all think of the new design? Will you miss the previous one? :)

Thanks for reading. <3
+++

Coming Soon...

GETTING TO KNOW THE BLOGGER


Side Note: Remember that paper I was talking about in one of my recent posts? Well, I got an A on it! >.< #veryhappy #thoughtyoushouldknow



6 comments:

  1. Wow! I love the new design:) It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love the new design! So gorgeous! Congrats on the A!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I looove the new design! It's so cute and simple. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! :) Oh and congrats too. xx

    Sammie
    sammiethestargirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your new blog design looks really unique and interesting! Following on bloglovin ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. It reminds me TFIOS! Love it!

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete

I try my best to reply to all my comments, so please leave me a message!

Stay nice. Stay sweet. xx

Scroll to Top

I love you, Kenzie. -Rosie

Numbered Pages