Hey...

 First things first; Happy (late) Memorial Day! Let's all take a moment to remember all the men and woman that have fought for this country. *closes eyes* ... *breathes deeply*... *slowly exhales and opens eyes* There, now you can say that you thought of all those kindhearted people today.
 Now... where do I begin? I've had a rather busy week. I don't know why, but I've been quite stressed out about various things. My mind is like a busy highway and all my thoughts are cars. Just casually driving around and around and around and   you get the point. ;) So, yes, I've had a lot of things of my mind. Good and bad. Thank goodness the weather has been beautiful or else I would be a huge mess of emotions. Somehow my moods are affected by the changes in our forecast. Does anyone else feel this way? Or am I the only one?
 Anywho... Tomorrow I'm (maybe) going to take a test at this community college. The test just gives me an overall of where I am at in English (I believe). Then I get to choose whether or not if I want to take some college level classes there so that they are out of the way for when I do go to college. It all seems... I don't know. I'm a very overwhelmed person, but I'm trying not to stress out about it so much   at least, not until the very last second. It all makes me nervous... I want to go to college but then I don't want to. Gah! Enjoy your youthful years while you have it children. •-• 
 I'm really hoping to see The Fault in Our Stars movie with Rose. It's like the only thing I have and want to look forward to this year. But I'm not sure if it's going to work out... I asked my mom (in a very creative way, if I may say so myself.) and she didn't say yes, but she didn't say no... which sorta crushed me. Also; I am busy through the beginning of June up until after June 16th, because of my sisters' birthdays. Then Rose is going to be busy from then on, so I don't know what to do. [insert sobbing face here] Sorry, I just needed to vent about that. •-• If it doesn't work out, I'll cry. I'm serious, I will! (o-o)/ 
 Other than all that, I've had a very beautiful spring so far... Hopefully I will read a lot this summer. Oh, but then I have to think about getting a part-time job... I'm gettin' worried about my future. Ah! So many things to do, not enough time to do them. *sighs* 

 So, how is everyone doing? What are your summer plans? :) 

I think that is all for now... I really enjoyed writing to you guys. I needed to get some of that out, yah know? Thanks for reading. <3

xoxo,
Mackenzie 


1 comment:

  1. I'll cry if it doesn't work out too, baby.

    I swear I'll punch a wall if my writing camp interferes with us seeing the movie. -.- Maybe I can talk my mom out of taking me... Hmm...

    Anyway, I love you. You're amazing. And we'll work through this. Together.

    Alright?

    Forever yours,
    Rosie

    ReplyDelete

I try my best to reply to all my comments, so please leave me a message!

Stay nice. Stay sweet. xx

Scroll to Top

I love you, Kenzie. -Rosie

Numbered Pages