♡ HAPPY BIRTHDAY LILA ♡

 Today-- at exactly 9:01 PM-- a beautiful blue eyed girl was born. Yes, today is my sister and best friend's birthday. Yes, yes, you are correct... it is Lila's birthday.

[made by moi. no touchy.]


Lila,
my dear, you have no idea how much you mean to me. I should really tell you how much you mean to me more often, but you always seem to leave me speechless with the sweetest things you always say to me. You are honestly the nicest person I have ever come to known. We've been through so much together, and I am so glad you've been right by my side through it all. I honestly cannot live without you. It's not possible for me to ever get through life without you, so I hope that we will always be Best Friend Sisters [ or whatever ] forever and ever and ever. Okay? Okay.
You deserve the best Lila, and I know that you are going to grow up to be an even more amazing person. ( I mean that in a good way. )

Alright, enough of the sappy part of my Happy Birthday post. ( Because if I go on any longer, I know for sure I will start crying. )

But one more thing,

I LOVE YOU. <3

Now... LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED! ;) Everyone is invited to this birthday extravaganza! So please, join us, and our special guest star... HAROLD EDWARD STYLES. *cough* He's Lila's date. •-•  


Look how excited he is! \(•-•)/


He also says hello to all our very special guests here today. •-•

So, what are we waiting for? Let's turn up the tunes! 

*starts playing Jerk It Out*

~(•-•)~ Come on everyboday, dance with meh! 



AND HARRY! 


*attempts to do The Worm but fails miserably*


Come on guyssss, let's get our groove on! •-•


~(•o•)~

...

(~•o•)~

...

~(•o•~)

...

(~•o•~)


... What's that Harry? You wanna slow dance with the birthday girl? Well what are you waiting for?! \(•-•)/ 

*awkwardly pushes Harry and Lila together*

Aww, you guys make the cutest couple. •-•


*gasps* 
Lila, you haven't given Harry your number yet?! 
What is wrong with you! Get over there girly and give him yo' number. •-•

I think that is all for now...
BUT!
The party doesn't have to end here,

You all can head on over to >> LILA'S BLOG << and give her a nice birthday comment. 

It would make her day. <3 

So what are you waiting for? Get your fingers moving! \(•-•)/ 

And again, 

 I love you Lila, and I hope you have a great birthday! :)

xoxo,
Kakez 

P.S. I apologize for all the silliness in this post. I am writing it at a very late hour and I tend to get a little slaphappy late at night. So, yes... I am terribly sorry you all had to witness that. •-•

[ special thanks to tumblr for providing us with the beautiful harry gifs on this special occasion ]




You Might Also Like

8 happy thoughts

  1. ASDFGHJKL OH MEH GOSH KAKEZ!!!!!!!!
    TOO
    MUCH
    TO
    HANDEL
    TOO
    MUCH FLAWLESSNESS
    IN JUST ONE POST!!!!
    ASDFGHJKL THANK YOU SO MUCH JUST THANK *HUGS YOU*
    I LOVE YOU SOOOOOOO MUCH YOU ARE THE BEST!!!
    *SOBS* WHY!? WHY ARE YOU SO PERFECT?!
    THIS TRULY MADE MY DAY!
    I MEAN LOOK AT HARRY MOVE DAT BEAUTIFUL BODY ITS SO PERFECT!!
    THIS SOOOO GONNA BE THE BEST PARTY EVER!!!
    COME ON BOB JOIN THE PARTY
    BOB: WAY WA WARTY
    YES BOB A PARTY
    BOB:I WOVE WARTIES
    WE ALL LOVE PARTIES BOB SO LETS GET BOOGYING (IDK HOW TO SPELL IT)
    BOB:*STANDS UP AND STARTS TO DANCE*
    OH YEAH BOB LOOK AT THOSE MOVES *TRIES TO DANCE*
    THANKS AGAIN KAKEZ I LOVE YOU BINITY





    one more thing.....

    I will be taking Harry...
    *steals him*


    Thank you very much



    bye now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. (I'll be leaving a birthday comment on Lila's blog, so this is just for you, Kenz ;)

    You are one of my favourite sisters. The kind that unfeignedly love their other sisters (and brothers!) with no exception. I empathise, because my sisters are my best friends on earth. Without them in my life, I would exist in a dull lull. God is SO good to have graced us with these beauties. I LOVE MY SISTERS! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. HIIIIIIIIIIIIII HARRY =D I love this post soooo much xD It's absolutely extroidiHARRY :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an an amazing post!! Love the gifs <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Um. I am coming to this party. ;) haha! HAPPY BIRTHDAY LILA!

    ReplyDelete
  6. XDD
    MACKENZIE YOU SHOULD REALLY POST MORE IN THE LATE HOURS OMGOODNESS THAT WAS TOO FUNNY XDDDD
    HARRYY!!! AUTOGRAPH, HUG, PHOTO, YAH?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I nominated you for the Liebster award on my blog :)
    http://thinkreadwritedream.blogspot.co.uk/

    xoxo,
    Bethan

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful Mackenzie! Super Job. She defiantly needs Harry... <3

    "Lila... I can't stop with you... but I love you.."

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a message, it truly means a lot to me. I try my best to respond to each and every one of them.

xx Kenzie