F A K E


[ le me: having fun with my red lips. no touchy le photo. thank you. *kiss kiss, hug hug* ]


Fake

noun;

1. a thing that is not genuine; a forgery or sham. 


 don't be a fake. don't try to be like someone else when you can be the person you are. i'd much rather have someone hate me for who i am, rather than the person i'm not. 

so;

always be you,

no matter what. 

because the real YOU is amazing. don't let the person you already are go to waste. :)


xx Mackenzie 





You Might Also Like

7 happy thoughts

  1. I love this so much! <333

    ReplyDelete
  2. so. true. and those pictures are really cool. (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. So true! Please stop by my blog: violetsweetpeas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely, lovely, lovely. xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this so so much. :) and those pictures are great. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Holy sugar cubes!
    ASDFGHJKL!!!!
    I MEAN LOOK!!!
    TOO MUCH FLAWLESSNESS TO CONTAIN IN JUST ONE POST!!!
    HOW THE HECK DO YOU TAKE SUCH GOOD PICTURES?!
    IM DYING!!!
    HELP
    MEH
    .....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a message, it truly means a lot to me. I try my best to respond to each and every one of them.

xx Kenzie