A WRITER IN NEED OF ASSISTANCE

hey guys.
hey.
how yah doin'?
you doin' good?
that's good. •-•

So, I need you guys to help me with something, but before I do that--

PIZZA!

Okay, now that I have your attention. •-• I REALLY need your help.

So, I'm taking this writing class every other Saturday, okay? And I have to write a completed short story for it. Perfect! This will be easy. Yeah... not really. •-• I have no ideas. Well, I have a couple. But I don't have any great ideas. I want to "wow" my teacher. Yah know? I wanna make whoever's going to read it, feel something. So, if you guys have an ideas for me, I would really appreciate it if you could maybe share them with me? Sometimes I like to look at pictures on Pinterest for story ideas, so maybe if you come across a cool one, you could leave the linky thingy in the comments for me? That would be awesome. •-•

Thank you! I could really use the help. :)

Oh and before I go,


Enjoy this lovely chocolate cake. Or Dauntless cake for those who are Divergent fans. ;)

Thanks for reading. <3

[ photo via tumblr ]


5 comments:

  1. Mackenzie you have such amazing ideas and all your short stories on your blog are amazing maybe go back and look at a few of those for ideas. Oh and showering really help and music. Just take your time and I'm sure when that idea comes you'll know it and it will blow everyone's mind away

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mackenzie! We haven't talked before, but I absolutely adore you blog and would love to help you out. I think that a short story having to do with this tweet would be beautiful in your writing style:

    https://twitter.com/MadmoiselleClel/status/441728645833297921

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dauntless cake!!!!!! XD Hmm, I'm in exactly the same position as you right now - I have ideas but I'm not really 'wowed' by any of them....I hope you find some inspiration soon!! I bet all of your ideas are amazing though <3
    xoxo,
    Bethan

    ReplyDelete
  4. As with the rest, I have no doubts that a flawless glimmer of a story will manifest itself precisely when you need it most. :)
    I'll see what I can find (pinterestingly) -- pictures, quotes, etc., that may help, and try to email them. <3

    Best of luck, darling. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always have a hard time with short stories! But here's some things from pinterest that look like they have hidden stories :)
    I'd love to hear about your story once it's done!
    http://www.pinterest.com/pin/411446115928897190/
    http://www.pinterest.com/pin/411446115928897074/
    http://www.pinterest.com/pin/411446115928826071/
    Good luck!
    xx Juli

    ReplyDelete

I try my best to reply to all my comments, so please leave me a message!

Stay nice. Stay sweet. xx

Scroll to Top

I love you, Kenzie. -Rosie

Numbered Pages