The Sunshine Award (finally)


'For bloggers who positively and creatively inspire others in the blogosphere'

I got about four or five nominations... Wow, I know. So I apologize if I didn't mention your name in the following list below. 
Thank you;
Thank you to everyone that nominated me! I feel so special. :}

The rules:
1. Thank the blogger that nominated you and link to her blog.
2. Nominate other bloggers and let them know on their blogs.
3. Answer a list of 10 questions.
4. The Sunshine Award button must be posted on the blog.

The 10 questions (you can either answer these questions or make up your own 10 questions and answer those):

1. Your favourite quote?
I have a lot. But; "My thoughts are stars I cannot fathom into constellations." -John Green

2. Would you sacrifice your life if it would save that of a stranger's?
Honestly, it depends. Not on the person but the situation. Yes, I would take my life for a stranger's, but would I have time to think fast? That's the question. 

3. What is your latest goal?
I suppose to have goals. Because, well, I'm terrible at keeping goals. 

4. Who's your special Valentine this year?
Wouldn't you like to know. ;) ... *cough* Mine was books, so... yeah. #BeJelly

5.  What book are you currently reading?
Right now I'm reading A Separate Peace by John Knowles for school... But I'm going to start reading The Truth about Forever by Sarah Dessen and The Mortal Instruments: City of Ash by Cassandra Clare. 

6. Do you play an instrument?
Nope. 

7. Are you crazy?
If I said yes, then I wouldn't be. But if I said no, then I would be. So... 

8. Books or movies?
BOOKS. 

9. Biggest fear?
I have been asked this so many times, and almost each time I question my fear. I have narrowed it down to: Losing someone I love. Or the thought of being alone. Those are quite terrifying to me.

10.  Favourite memory of school?
Um... the one when I didn't have to start school yet? just kidding. But probably when my sister, Lila, and I were in like 1st grade and our tutor "published" these books written by us. That was pretty cool. 

I nominate:
And... anyone else that hasn't/wants to do it. :) 

thanks for reading. <3 

10 comments:

  1. Love your answers, Kenz! Thank you for nominating me! I've already done this, but only two of the answers are the same as the one I did, do I just do it again? :)

    xoxo
    Molly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whatever you wish to do my dear. It is up to you. :)

      xoxo,
      Mackenzie

      Delete
  2. Ekk Kakez! You did such an amazing job! Loved all your answers. Keep up the fantastic work

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is soooo neat and pretty! I have one too.......http://whensummermetwinter.blogspot.com , it would be so awesome if you took a look at it! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh and there's a "smile" after winter, Lord, yeah I need to pay more attention.......haha. :P :D

      Delete
  4. Yes, I'm very jelly about your Valentine, indeed. And ditto to number 3, unfortunately. -_- *sigh* But HUZZAH anyway, because you (finally ;) posted your fabsome <--(Rosie made that up, I believe) answers! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooohhhhh, there's my name :] Hehehehe ^^ all your answers were great! Thanks for including me. I feel special <3
    xoxo
    Bethan

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved all your answers xD Haha #4

    ReplyDelete

I try my best to reply to all my comments, so please leave me a message!

Stay nice. Stay sweet. xx

Scroll to Top

I love you, Kenzie. -Rosie

Numbered Pages