Little Things

One Direction - Little Things 

"I know you've never loved 
The sound of your voice on tape
You never want 
To know how much you weigh
You still have to squeeze into your jeans 
But you're perfect to me." 
Harry Styles

"You'll never love yourself half as much as I love you
And you'll never treat yourself right darling, but I want you to.
If I let you know I'm here for you
Maybe you'll love yourself like I love you, oh."
Niall Horan

***
I know, I know. Almost every Monday I seem to post a One Direction song. I can't help it though! 

I remember when I found out about this song and fell in love with it. <3 

In life, I'm the type of person that looks closely at the Little Things. They matter to me. 
ex: If you asked me to name something I know about you, I wouldn't start off with the fact that you read or write or play some kind of instrument... I would say something like; 
"Your name reminds me of a flower on a warm spring day. You use smiley faces at the end of all your texts. You use a fair amount of milk in your cereal. You stay up late at night even if it's not a Friday, making me wonder what keeps you up. Knowing that you hide things only to yourself." 

Remember to love yourself and the Little Things. <3 

xx Mackenzie

3 comments:

  1. NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO! YOU DID NOT JUST DO THIS TO ME!
    *cruls up into a balls and sobs*
    I can not do this.
    That song.
    I'm just.
    No.
    That song as changed me in the most beautiful way.
    And Harry's solo oh my gosh it's like Ed Shreean read my thoughts.
    I want to thank them all so much for this song...I really want to...




    I love you Kakez...you and all your little things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a lot like you then! I notice the little things and when I describe someone, I will say something very obscure that only I would know and remember <3
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. You. Did. NOT. Just. Post. This. Song.

    Omiword. Everytime I hear it I just want to curl up in a ball and wail. It gives so, so many emotions!

    and Nialls solo!! asdfgcfffj

    You made my day Kenz, honestly you did.

    ReplyDelete

I try my best to reply to all my comments, so please leave me a message!

Stay nice. Stay sweet. xx

Scroll to Top

I love you, Kenzie. -Rosie

Numbered Pages