wanderlust


[via tumblr]
do you crave it?

like pizza and wings on a monday night.

do you suddenly want to drop what you're doing and just go,

find a place into the unknown.

do you ever want to leave and drive off into the world at 8pm.

do you crave it?

do you ever feel that sudden desire to drive and just leave.

do you?

do you crave it?

i do. i crave that pizza with wings on a monday night feeling. 

i crave to be consumed by wanderlust. 
--
do you crave it?
--
Wow, I haven't posted in a long time... hopefully I will get on more. I have a few posting ideas, so don't you worry. 

xx Mackenzie

6 comments:

  1. Omyword! What the bestest post! *fan-girl screams*

    ReplyDelete
  2. PIZZA AND WINGS! Well someone was hungry last night... Love it Kakez! Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing and flawless, just like you. ;)

    ReplyDelete

I try my best to reply to all my comments, so please leave me a message!

Stay nice. Stay sweet. xx

Scroll to Top

I love you, Kenzie. -Rosie

Numbered Pages