Unbelievers

Vampire Weekend - Unbelievers

"I know I love you
And you love the sea
But what holy water contains a little drop, little drop for me?"

I love this song. <3 [sorry the video isn't the best quality]  Ever since someone mentioned this song for The Fault in Our Stars movie, I can't help but feel a beautiful ache in my heart when I hear it. O-O

***
I want to start doing some new post subjects. I have a couple ideas, but I still need some other ones. >.<
A little help? :}

xx Mackenzie

p.s. happy birthday to my Papa. <3

You Might Also Like

6 happy thoughts

  1. I JUST LOVE THIS SONG!!!!!!
    hmmm what about,you do something special every week,kinda like a Wreck This Journal but on blogger for 2014. Like week one do a hand print of your's and post a pic of it. Something like that...oh and if you missed a week you gotta catch up

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OOOOOHHHHHH... That's a great idea Lila. O-O I wuv you.

      Delete
  2. you should post about rainbows
    and glitter
    and butterflies
    and unicorns--
    that dance on the said
    rainbows/glitter/butterflies combination.

    it would be a magical post.
    very magical indeed.

    *breathes heavily* O-O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hmmm... *insert sneaky face* I think I could move a couple things around and maybe fulfill your request. ;)

      Y U SO AMAZING? O-O

      Delete
  3. LOVE THAT SONG!!!! <333
    xoxo,
    Brooke Jordan

    http://lifeisaconstantjoy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a message, it truly means a lot to me. I try my best to respond to each and every one of them.

xx Kenzie