birthday wishes ♡


^^ I saw this beautiful birthday card on tumblr and I just had to use it. •-• 
I'm not sure who made it, but credits to whoever did. 

today I would like to wish my amazing Mama a very happy birthday. yes, I know, she doesn't like the attention on her birthday, but she doesn't have to know about my post. ;)

I just want to say that, Mama, you deserve to have the bestest birthday ever. You have done so much for me and I hope you know that I am grateful for that. <3

I LOVE YOU!

...*whispers* do you guys wanna see the card I made her? ;) ... •-• I'm pretty proud of it... I tried to make it a little different looking. I apologize if the photos are blurry... I just took them on my phone and the only lighting I had was from our Christmas lights. •-• 

(photo 1) here is the front with a bow to tie it shut... 
(photo 2) and here is what you see when you first open the first flap. <-- I don't even know if that's what I should call it. •-•

 
(photo 3) and here is what it looks like in the inside. it says "Have fun, eat cake." and on the right side of the card it says "I love you, Mama. xoxo, Child #1". •-• 
(photo 4) then there's the back. I got a little crazy with the watercolors. O.o

Sorry if I bored you all with my low quality photos. •-•  

random note: OHMYGOSH-- like all our snow is melted! D: It looks so gross outside. *sighs* I really wanted a nice white Christmas. Sorry for the complaining, having a white Christmas means a lot to me. o-o But hey, I have my family and that's all that matters. <3 *cough* plus, I have snow on my blog! So, I can live with that. •-• 

Hope you all are having a nice December. What are your holiday plans? :)

xx Mackenzie 



6 comments:

  1. I love your card! It's so pretty :) How can did you add the snow on your blog? I would love to do something like that on mine but I don't know how. Merry Christmas
    Bethan xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry :$ meant how did you add snow to your blog. Not can did -_- typos xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your card!! it's so sweet. :)
    i know, the snow here has melted too! i love white christmases too. maybe both of us will get a surprise snow just before christmas? ;) haha, i have snow on my blog too!
    i don't have very many holiday plans... i've got a busy day today, but the rest of vacation is mostly just relaxing. i think my mom and i are going to go shopping for skirts/dresses/sweatpants at some point.
    - your friend, Priya

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! Mama really loved your card!! And I loved it too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. happiest of birthdays to your wonderful mama! <3
    giiiirl, that card is epic, flawless, creative, + every other adjective that so well defines its maker. ;)
    random note: it's finally snowing here...i just can't.

    ReplyDelete
  6. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MACKENZIE'S MOM!!!

    ReplyDelete

I try my best to reply to all my comments, so please leave me a message!

Stay nice. Stay sweet. xx

Scroll to Top

I love you, Kenzie. -Rosie

Numbered Pages