all I want for Christmas is...

[ I copy cat-ed Heather's post over at her blog, so you might want to check out her post first. ;)  >>clicky here<< ]

"All I want for Christmas is..."


you. [ Josh Hutcherson ]


you. [ or Peeta Mellark ]


you. [ Tobias Eaton ]


you. [ Ansel Elgort or Augustus Waters ]


you. [ Spider-Man or Andrew Garfield ]


also you. [ Harry Styles ]


you. [ Niall Horan ]


you. [ Ian O'Shea ]



and you. [ Jared Howe or Max Irons ]

also... Prince Maxon and Erik Bell.

So as you can see, this Christmas I want a lot of fictional characters! \(o_o)/ 
...but if I can't have them, I just want books. •-•


[ photos via Pinterest, Tumblr, and Google ]


p.s. ...I forgot to do my 'yay and nay' post. -_- Oh well. •-•

You Might Also Like

3 happy thoughts

  1. ASDFGHJKL!!!! CAN.NOT.BREATH. TOO MUCH PERFECTION IN ONE POST *faints*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! I watched the Host a few weeks ago. Jared FEELZ! Is the book good too, do you know? :) (I'm not a huge Stephenie Meyer fan...)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a message, it truly means a lot to me. I try my best to respond to each and every one of them.

xx Kenzie