-- happy birthday Joshy --

today is was the one and only Joshua Ryan Hutcherson's 21st birthday. *sniffles* meh baby is growing up on me. I cannot believe he is 21! TWENTY-ONE. It feels like yesterday when he was in Little Manhattan. 


^^ LOOK AT THAT CUTENESS!!! 

now, prepare yourself for a Josh spam. In honor of his special day. ;)

 
               
^^ I love his hair in both of these. <3_<3

^^ not one awkward stage. 


^^^ THE JAW. THOSE EYES. UGH. 

^^^ asdfghjk....asdfghjkl. *throws glitter kisses at computer screen*


^^ this picture. ERMEHGAWSH. >>>



^^ BABY JOSHY!!!!


*giggles and kisses computer screen* ain't he just adorable. <3_<3 


HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOSH

thank you for teaching us how to love who we are and how to be who we are. 
you will forever be my favorite male actor\inspiration\role model. 
...now, if only I could tell him that in person. but I would probably die within a thousand feet from him or lose my voice completely. O.o 
thank you all for reading this very special and late post. sorry for the awkward fangirling. 

now, let's quote our baby. 

"Never say you have no life. Life isn't but what you do. It's about how you do it. Be the best you can be and treat people with respect."  -Josh Hutcherson

now, I must go... I have Joshy in my basement and he's waiting for cake. come on Rosie! we must force him to make those hot cricket sounds! (-•-•)/


[ photo source :: sorry all the pictures are all over the place. o-o ]

9 comments:

  1. A few words: he can drink now. ;)

    *explodes into tiny bits*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, I was thinking the same thing. XD

      ... *poof*

      Delete
  2. HAPPY BIRFDAY JOSHIE.
    HOW WAS SINGING AT HIS BIRFDAY??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't get to sing to him yet! D: which is probably a good thing for his ears. O.o

      Delete
  3. HAPPY BIRTHDAYY TO YOUUU HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUU...*slowly fades out* whoops, his birthday was yesterday O-O

    AND KENZIE. I AM ABOUT TO EXPLODE FROM SO MUCH EXCITEMENT. *dramatic music* I GOT THE HUNGER GAMESSSSSS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi!
    Your blog is lovely!
    Just wanted to inform you that the third picture of your blog header belongs to another blogger (http://www.oanabefort.com/) and from whom you haven't asked permission for. I hope you acknowledge :)
    By the way lovely blog:D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi!
    Your blog is lovely!
    Just wanted to inform you that the third picture of your blog header belongs to another blogger (http://www.oanabefort.com/) and from whom you haven't asked permission for. I hope you acknowledge :)
    By the way lovely blog:D

    ReplyDelete

I try my best to reply to all my comments, so please leave me a message!

Stay nice. Stay sweet. xx

Scroll to Top

I love you, Kenzie. -Rosie

Numbered Pages