Counting Stars

OneRepublic - Counting Stars

"Lately I've been losing sleep,
Dreaming about the things that we could be."

The music video is a bit strange... but I couldn't get the song out of my head. >.<  Enjoy! 


You Might Also Like

8 happy thoughts

  1. This is an awesome song!
    I actually only finished listening to it to watch the rest of the video and try and figure out what the heck was going on.
    I still don't get it. Like what was that freaking alligator!?!?! And the guy making people have seizures? Haha XD

    xoxo Molly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHAHA, oh my gosh.. same here girl, same here. >.<

      Delete
  2. i really need to get this song... don't know why i haven't already.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gahh, I love this song <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. HELLO ALLIGATOR. •-•
    Anyway, I was just listening to this song yesterday...I need to get it...maybe I could use my iTunes gift card. ;)

    Love youuu <3

    xx emma || http://emmakate101.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, oh yes. use le iTunes card. ;)

      Love you too!!!

      xoxo,
      Mackenzie

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a message, it truly means a lot to me. I try my best to respond to each and every one of them.

xx Kenzie