yay & nay [ #4 ] | | unicorns, food, cats, rainbows. all that jazz.

:: yay ::

- going to the bookstore... heaven. 

- smiling and blushing... a lot.

- laughing like an idiot. 

- fangirling... A LOT. 

- Ed Sheeran... <3 

-watching Beautiful Creatures


- 50 followers!!!!!!!!!! Thank you all so much. <3 

THIS GIRL <333

:: nay ::

- when your brain is like "meh"

- so far behind in everything...

- pressure.

-being forgetful.

- sleepy...

- disliking yourself... a lot. 

- missing. wanting. needing...


---

heyooooooo!!! So, guess what? Since I totally forget like my whole week ( sad, I know. ), I'm doing a... two in one post! Exciting, right? ;) Not really, but yeah.... 

This post was requested by Molly. Girl, you are amazing. <3 



|| UNICORNS ||

u·ni·corn [yoo-ni-kawrn]
noun
1.
a mythical creature resembling a horse, with a single horn in the center of its forehead: oftensymbolic of chastity or purity.
2.
a heraldic representation of this animal, in the form of a horse with a lion's tail and with a long,straight, and spirally twisted horn.




and apparently from this girl  ^ they are "so fluffy" . 

Fun Fact: they also "poop rainbows" 


|| FOOD ||

{ warning; delicious goodness coming ahead. } 

Food [ food ] 

noun
1.
any nourishing substance that is eaten, drunk, or otherwise taken into the body to sustain life,provide energy, promote growth, etc.
2.
more or less solid nourishment, as distinguished from liquids.
3.
a particular kind of solid nourishment: a breakfast food; dog food.

Is good.....



oh my gawsh. <3_<3  ( hehe, I did the picture extra large so I can tempt you. ;)


+Rose C  PIZZA FANDOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




...nutella...



STRAW TO DAH BERRY! 
now i'm starving...


|| CATS ||

Cat [ kat ]

noun
1.
a small domesticated carnivore, Felis domestica  or F. catus,  bred in a number of varieties.
2.
any of several carnivores of the family Felidae, as the lion, tiger, leopard or jaguar, etc.

AKA: GRUMPY CAT!



|| RAINBOWS ||

rain·bow [reyn-boh]

noun
1.
a bow or arc of prismatic colors appearing in the heavens opposite the sun and caused by
 their fraction and reflection of the sun's rays in drops of rain. Compare primary rainbowsecondary rainbow.
2.
a similar bow of colors, especially one appearing in the spray of a waterfall or fountain.


RAINBOW HAIR ROSIE!!!!!


Alright, I think that is about-- WAIT!

*sighs dreamily* Peeeeeeeeetaaaaa.... <3 

Okay, enough of my randomness. I hope you enjoyed this post! :) 

Until next time, 

peace.

" baby you a song, you make me wanna roll my windows down and cruise." <--- I have that song stuck in my head. 

10 comments:

  1. Oh and remember unicorns also wear tutus and little bunny slippers and jelly shirts :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes! I forgot a lot of Unicorn details. :(

      Delete
  2. ASDFGHJKL; Kenz you have no ides how happy I am right now, I'm kind of freaking out, I LOOOOOOOVE YOUUUUUU!!!! You're the bestest ever!!!!!!!!!!!

    (You forgot one detail about unicorns though, they are *always* sparkly)

    Love you more and more all the time (Creepy much? haha who cares)
    xoxo Molly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AHHH I am so glad that you are happy! ;) Anything for you! :)

      I LOVE YOU TOO!! <3

      Hugsssss


      xoxo
      Mackenzie

      Delete
  3. Is it possible for me to marry a post? ;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww...you mentioned me. <3

    NUTELLA!!! ... STRAWBERRIES!!! ... PIZZA FANDOM!!! \(•O•)/

    ERMEGERSH RAINBOW HAIR! ~(>.<)~

    PEETA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WUV YOU PEETA! LET ME LOVE YOU. LET ME STROKE YOUR HAIR. LET ME HOLD YOU. LET ME EAT YOUR BREAD! -(o.O)/

    * cough * Sorreh about that. •-• I, um... I get excited easily.

    This post...it made my day. :)

    I love you. I just love you, okay? <3

    xoxo,
    Rosie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course I did! :)

      BWHAHAHA! Oh girly, you make me so happy! :D

      I'm so glad I can make your day. <3

      I LOVE YOU MOOOOOORREEEEEEE!!!


      xoxo
      Kenz

      Delete
  5. OOhhh... this post made me happy. And hungry.

    ReplyDelete

I try my best to reply to all my comments, so please leave me a message!

Stay nice. Stay sweet. xx

Scroll to Top

I love you, Kenzie. -Rosie

Numbered Pages