:: yay ::
- reading an amazing book.
- duct tape. 'nuff said.
- wanting to dip dye your hair... lavender? oh la la.
- when someone makes you proud of your writing.
- smiling
- ONE MORE FOLLOWER UNTIL I REACH 50!!! ( I wuv you all so much! )
- already having 15 followers on your new blog ( l i n k )
- already having 15 followers on your new blog ( l i n k )
- receiving Beautiful Redemption in the mail
:: nay ::
- not really knowing how to hug attack... O.o This will be interesting...
- coldness
- not replying to your comments right away ( I'm so sorry guys. )
- being so far behind on everything
- biology
- wishing you lived right next door to her. *le sigh*
- wishing summer didn't have to end.
- wishing you were better at blog designing.
- missing writing class.
- not wanting the Beautiful Creatures series to end! ( ETHAN!!!! *sobs* )
- planning, why must you be so hard? O.o
- disappointing
- hungry
I hope your week went well. Most of the time I can't even remember my week... O_o Does that happen to you, or am I just the only one?

1 happy thoughts
Yay for your Yays! And nay for your nays. :(
ReplyDeleteThank you for taking the time to leave a message, it truly means a lot to me. I try my best to respond to each and every one of them, so come back and let's have a conversation.
xx Kenzie