Xx Elegant Blogger Award xX

'ello darlings! Guess what? 
The lovely Anna and amazing Emma both awarded me for the Elegant Blogger Award. 
Thank you lovelies! 

Okay, so since it is a Elegant blogger award, I think it would be fair to type in everything while the little voice inside my head speaks in a British accent... so with that, you all have to read this in a British accent. >:D Muwhaha, I know... I'm evil. Alrighty, shall we start? 




THE RULES
  • When you receive the award, link back to keepcalmandsparkle1099.blogspot.com and the blog that nominated you 
  • Display the award button in the post
  • Answer all of the 12 questions given in this post (Do not make your own questions)
  • Nominate 12 bloggers
  • Notify them that they have been awarded

THE QUESTIONS

1. What made you decide to start blogging?

Well, *taps chin and sips lemonade* it 'twas 2010 I believe when I found out about "blogging". I found some American Girl doll blogs and at the time I was utterly obsessed with American Girl dolls AND I liked conversing with other people ( I am not a creeper ), soooooo... yes, that was the reason why I decided to start "blogging". I still own the doll blog, but I am coming to my senses and I really think I should delete it. For my sake only. 

2. What is your fashion style?

erm... artsy? Uh, comfy. VERY comfy. Also, a bit preppy sometimes... I guess I'm just going to stick with comfy. :P 


3. What is something none of your followers know about you?

hmm... *takes another sip of lemonade* well, what do you guys not know about me? I don't really know... there's not much to tell anyways. I guess you can say that I am somewhat different in real life. 

4. What are some of your blogging goals?

hmm... probably just to inspire people and get 100 followers. :} but I am pretty content with the amount of followers I have at the moment. I never thought I could get this far! Thank you all. <3 I am eternally grateful. ;) 


5. Where is your favorite place to shop?


My favorite place to shop? um... I don't have a favorite I suppose. Do bookstores count? If so then, Barnes and Noble. 

6. What would your ideal amount of blog followers be?

I don't really know... I suppose around 100, but like I said, I am very content with the current number. :) 


7. What are your talents?

em... drawing (I'm pretty good at mimicking something), photography, writing-- but I am getting a bit discouraged on that "talent", I'm not really sure  if I should count it as a talent. :P Mmm... I guess that's all. 


8. Are you a leader or a follower?

it really depends I suppose. I guess I would say I'm a follower? I don't really know. 

9. What is one of your favorite quotes?
Oh boy! This is a hard one. I have so many... but a lot of the time, I don't have any? If that makes sense... I just forget who most of the quote are by. I guess I will just do my most recent favorite quote. 

"You can love someone so much...But you can never love people as much as you can miss them."
 -John Green


10. Do you have a favorite book or book series?

Oh gosh! You just had to ask me this, didn't you? I am just going to answer "yes" because I love a lot of books and a lot of series. Erm.... but I suppose my top top favorite is The Hunger Games trilogy, so yeah. 



11. Out of all of the synonyms for elegant, which would you describe yourself with (smart - stylish - dressy - graceful - dainty - fine)?

em... I don't really know. Maybe my Cookies can answer that one for me? 


12. What is your favorite flower?
idk about you, but I'm loving me some Rose. <-- get it? bwhaha, I'm so funny. :P Not. 


Okay! Now it's my time to award! XD Oh boy, this will take a while... 

My girly @ Truly. Madly. Deeply
Aimeebob @ The Princess Corner!
Kayla @ Laugh 'an Love
Priya @ Priya Kate 
Emma @ Simply Inspired
Sarah W. @ A Free Mind
Heather @ I'm a Jesus Chick
Maddi @ Real. 

now, I gotta go tell everyone. >.< 

You Might Also Like

8 happy thoughts

  1. thanks so much for tagging me!! :)
    - your friend, Priya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoop, whoop! I'm elegant!! Actually, I'm not...I'm pretty clumsy •-•

    Anyways, thanks Kenzie!

    xx emma

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha XD you're welcome!

      xoxo,
      Kenzie

      Delete
  3. You are so sweet. But I am anything BUT elegant! Thanks, though! :) I'll put it on me blog later! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww, you're welcome! Yay, I can't wait to see it. :)

      xoxo
      Mackenzie

      Delete
  4. I read this post with a British accent running in my head. >.< Your posts are always so fun. :) Ha. Rose. Good one! ;D
    And thanks so much for nominating me! You're so sweet! xx
    sw

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thank you! XD I'm glad you read it in a British accent. ;)
      You are very welcome! :) <3

      xoxo
      Mackenzie

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a message, it truly means a lot to me. I try my best to respond to each and every one of them.

xx Kenzie