i never want to grow up. :) but i know 'll have to. i just hope i'll keep my interest in children's books and shows, and my other unpopular interests/opinions.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a message, it truly means a lot to me. I try my best to respond to each and every one of them, so come back and let's have a conversation.
Paper Pizza is also a safe environment for people who long not to feel alone. Its mission is to help you stay inspired and motivated through inspirational posts that focus on self-improvement, books, introverting, and all things creative.
6 happy thoughts
i never want to grow up. :) but i know 'll have to. i just hope i'll keep my interest in children's books and shows, and my other unpopular interests/opinions.
ReplyDeleteYou go girl! :) I just think everyone needs a good sense of humor and a playful side to not officially "grow up". :)
Deletethanks for reading!
xoxo
Mackenzie
Hi Mackenzie! :D
ReplyDeleteI tagged you on my blog!
http://myrandomnessandramblings.blogspot.com/2013/08/best-tag-ever.html
btw, has anyone told you lately that you're awesome?? *hugs*
<3 Sarah
Thanks Sarah! :D And awww, thank you. But I think you're the awesome one here. ;) *hugggs*
Deletexoxo
Mackenzie
Love. I agree with Sarah! You ARE awesome :)
ReplyDeleteThank you so much Aimee. <3 You are just flawless :)
Deletexoxo
Mackenzie
Thank you for taking the time to leave a message, it truly means a lot to me. I try my best to respond to each and every one of them, so come back and let's have a conversation.
xx Kenzie