yay & nay [ #1 ]

inspired by this and this, I will now be doing the pros and cons about my week. :) 

:: yay :: 
-coming up with a new story idea. 
- getting to spend the day with your grandma ( Mimi ). I love her so much. <3
- making an awesome get well card for your cousin.
- being awesome at sharpie tattoos ( oh yeah. )
-swimming in the lake off your grandpa's boat. 
-having Nutella 
-signing up for a writing course
-having the best followers ever. I LOVE YOU GUYS! 
-staying up past 1am, and fangirling with the bestest hg buddy there is. <3 
( ^^^ best for last. ;) )

:: nay ::
- losing interest in writing a book you want to write. *sighs*
- wondering why you can't write like this girl
- having a huge bruise on your shin from your brother trying to push you into the lake. ( not cool bro. )
- still haven't seen The Host
- or the Entertainment Weekly magazine on Divergent!
- hating distance problems. 
- just feeling, blah
- not wanting summer to end.
- having a list of things to get done and not having enough time to do them.
- figuring out a way to make sharpie tattoos last longer.
- wanting Nutella. 


hope you all had a great week! 


You Might Also Like

8 happy thoughts

  1. ditto on the sharpie tattoos! i just reapply them every morning.

    as for the losing interest in writing a book, i'm totally there with you as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, I'm glad you can agreed with me! :)

      thank you for reading and commenting!

      xoxo
      Mackenzie

      Delete
  2. awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww... <-- •-• that's a lot o' 'w's... anyways, this post made. my. day. *sniffles* you are just too sweet. <3

    I want a sharpie tattoo! Can you put "HG Buddies 4 Life" on my arm, with a big ol' heart around it? Please? •-•

    :: yay ::
    - when your best friend is simply flawless


    :: nay ::
    - when your best friend is too flawless for you

    ...I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! *hug hug, kiss kiss*

    xoxo,
    Rosie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww, it made your day? I'm so happy. <3 ...I guess that is a few extra points for me then, huh? ;)

      Of course my dear, anything for you. :)

      Oh girly, I cannot stop smiling. XD gah, you're too amazing.

      I LOVE YOU MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      xoxo
      Kenz

      Delete
  3. :D loooOOoove-love-love this.

    xox
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww, thank you Sarah! :)

      xoxo
      Mackenzie

      Delete
  4. ohmy, i call my grandma 'mima' which is so close to 'mimi'. this is pretty cool, right?
    haha, this post was so lovely.
    xxo
    l.m
    -my words and i ♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh my gosh, that is so cool! :D how ironic... ;)

      thanks for commenting!

      xoxo
      Mackenzie

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a message, it truly means a lot to me. I try my best to respond to each and every one of them.

xx Kenzie