yay & nay [ #2 ]

::yay::

- Watching The Host! And then fangirling about how perfect it was and how all the actors are just fantastic.
- Watching the new Catching Fire trailer! ASDFGHJKL. PEETA!!!
- loving this girl <3 ...Rosie, Y U SO FLAWLESS?!
- >>> THIS POST <<<<
- feeling happy
- relaxing and reading on your grandpa's boat. 

::nay::
- having to return The Host because we only rented it. *sniffles* and I was in the middle of watching it for the second time...
- going to the bookstore and Beautiful Redemption isn't there. *sighs*
- summer almost to its end...
- being stressed out ( just a little... )
- wishing you could be a better writer.
- headaches. -_-
- wishing you could hug her. *sniffles*


and I think that's it... I always space out when it comes to talking about my week. >.<
thank you for reading. <3


3 comments:

  1. I love these 'yay and nay' posts of yours, they're so fun! (Is it okay if I borrow the idea?)
    Gosh, so sad summer's almost over! :'(
    Have an awesome day!! <3
    xoxo
    sw

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, thank you! :) And of course you can! :D

      I know, right? :(

      thank you for commenting, and reading! Have a beautiful day! <3

      xoxo
      Mackenzie

      Delete
  2. *writing post* *writing post* *must read Kenz's writing* *Now* *energy level.... dropping*

    ...

    *gasping for breath*

    ....

    *no, no, no! I have to read a story/poem/anything by meh Kenz!!*

    •-•

    *I can't*

    *the air... it's goin'*

    ....

    *I... I...*

    *gasp*


    ....
    ....

    ?

    ReplyDelete

I try my best to reply to all my comments, so please leave me a message!

Stay nice. Stay sweet. xx

Scroll to Top

I love you, Kenzie. -Rosie

Numbered Pages