just an innocent.


Pinterest












don't you wish you could go back?

to the time, when everything was good?

don't you wish you go live those days again?

those carefree days?

when you were just... innocent?

you didn't have to worry about fitting in,
or standing out.

you were just... perfect.

never had to worry about how you looked,
or how you dressed.

never had to worry about making friends. 

only had to care whether you could play outside,
or eat the last cookie.

I miss those days.

I miss being little and careless.

because it was better.

I didn't notice it then, but I notice it now.

I was just an innocent. 

innocent \\ small \\ better


Okay, so maybe I still worry about eating the last cookie.... But I still wish I was a kid again. :)

please enjoy this beautiful song that inspired me to do this post.


*sniffles* wasn't that beautiful? One of my many favorite songs. 

YAY, to le bookstore!! XD <-- sorry, random... 

have a wonderful day my lovely cookies. <3 

{ photo source }

p.s. please check out the guest posts I did over at The Book Nook and at My Randomness and Ramblings. :) Thank you! 

14 comments:

  1. *sniff* I miss them, too. So much that at times it hurts.

    I miss when I didn't have to worry about anything or what had happened or what was going on and I could just have fun. It's not like that anymore. *sniff*

    *sniff* (no, I'm not crying. At least not on the outside) Kenz, you have no idea how much I love this.

    a fan who got the feels from reading this post,
    xxLeslie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww, I'm so glad you loved it because I would never want to make you cry with sadness.

      again, thank you so much. And I have to agree with you on things not being the same anymore...

      I loved reading your comment. <3 thanks for reading!

      xoxo
      Mackenzie

      Delete
    2. :) I'm better now.

      Kenz, I wish I knew someone in real life as sweet as you; I may be friends with some girls from my church and all, but none of them are like you and Rosie.

      You two are brilliant, flawless jewels. <3

      xxLeslie

      Delete
    3. good. <3

      oh my gosh, that is like the nicest thing ever... you are too amazing for words. please don't ever change, you're too perfect just the way you are. <3

      xoxo
      Mackenzie

      Delete
    4. •-• No, I'm not at all perfect! I'm beautifully flawed <3. But I won't change who I am, I promise! ... Only for the better.

      LOVE YOU!!

      xxLeslie

      Delete
    5. beautifully flawed... I like that. :) But you're still perfect to me. ;)

      thank you <3

      LOVE YOU TOO!

      xoxo
      Mackenzie

      Delete
    6. •-• I'm blushing... just a little.

      of course <3

      ALWAYS WILL LOVE YOU!

      xxLeslie

      Delete
    7. awwww, you are too sweet!!! <3 Thank you for making me smile! :)

      xoxo
      Mackenzie

      Delete
  2. Loved the post!! I miss those beautiful care free days of being a kid. I was never one to grow up and still try to act like a kid every once in a while!! I hate all the pressure of making friends and stuff that comes with growing older. Loved the post (and also the song) thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww, thank you so much Britt. I know exactly what you mean! I hate it too. :(

      thanks so much for reading\commenting, it means the world to me! :) <3

      xoxo
      Mackenzie

      Delete
  3. totally. :) i'm still a kid, but i'm not the same kid. *sigh* you don't know how many times i've felt what you wrote.
    omg i loooovvvveeee taylor swift and i totally need to get that song!

    :D

    Priya

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww, really? I'm so glad you enjoyed this post and happy that you feel the same way. <3

      haha, I know! I really need it too. :)

      thanks for reading\commenting!

      xoxo
      Mackenzie

      Delete
  4. Oh goodness yes...and I love cookies. I made some last night. :D
    <3 *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YUMMY <3 May I have some??? ;)

      *huggggs*

      xoxo
      Mackenzie

      Delete

I try my best to reply to all my comments, so please leave me a message!

Stay nice. Stay sweet. xx

Scroll to Top

I love you, Kenzie. -Rosie

Numbered Pages