invisible

photo

sometimes I feel invisible. 
sometimes I feel too visible.
ever been in a crowd?
with people all around. 
and you stand there while they stare
or while you stare.
sometimes I feel their eyes judging my presence. 
sometimes people don't understand that I just want to listen.
hearing only the end of each sentence. 
I just want to stand and watch people be happy.
ever wonder if it made me happy?
 I know I don't talk much but that doesn't mean I'm not listening.
I don't know whether or not that I just want to be invisible or I am invisible. 


|| ever feel invisible? ||

thanks for reading. :) 


6 comments:

  1. yes, yes, and YESSS. love this. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Emma <3 :)

      xoxo
      Mackenzie

      Delete
  2. I feel invinsible all the time. Seriously. But then I realized that I bet sometimes Jesus was invisible. At leat to the poeple. I really am trying to be more..... out there I guess you would say. I will be praying for you if you feel this way! You're awesome :)

    - Aimeebob :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was very inspiring Aimee <3
      Thank you so much for your beautiful comment, it made me smile. :)

      keep being you <3

      xoxo
      Mackenzie

      Delete
  3. I feel invisible sometimes...other times I wish I was invisible for a little while.
    I wish people would realize sometimes that it is okay to just listen, too. :/ :)
    xoxo
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! I'm glad you feel the same way. :)

      thanks for reading.

      xoxo
      Mackenzie

      Delete

I try my best to reply to all my comments, so please leave me a message!

Stay nice. Stay sweet. xx

Scroll to Top

I love you, Kenzie. -Rosie

Numbered Pages