\\ thinking. \\




I am always thinking. 

Always. 

What about? Everything. 

What's everything?

Life.


There's never a time of day I'm not thinking. 

"What if I did this?"

"Would it change to what could have happened?" 


What if all our minds, my mind, took a break? What if there was an 'on' and 'off' switch?

Maybe I could be at peace for a moment, let a few things go.

No.

I care too much.

About everything. 

Why? Why do I care? 

I don't know.

I don't know.

What don't you know? 

About anything. 

written by me. 


|| I apologize for this dramatic post. Just something I like to write about.
Hope you enjoy a few of my words. ||


You Might Also Like

4 happy thoughts

  1. I love this. :) I am always thinking, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh me too!! Mainly about life...friendship struggles...and Divergent, now. XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have such an amazing talent! I wish I could write.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much, that made me very happy. <3 I bet you're a great writer! Thanks for the beautiful comment. <3

      xoxo
      Mackenzie

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a message, it truly means a lot to me. I try my best to respond to each and every one of them.

xx Kenzie