I will remember you.


I will remember you. 
Even if you are sitting right next to me.
I will remember you.
I will remember what you did.
What you do. 
For me.
For you.
For us. 
All of us.
Everyone.
It is now apart of who you are, and I won't forget.
I will remember you- a solider.
God's child.
A man.
A woman. 
A fighter.
A survivor.
Because I won't forget what you did or what you do for this country. 
I will remember. 
You- who you are. 
I will remember you. 
 written by me. 

happy memorial day everyone! let's take a moment to appreciate our soldiers who have fought and are fighting, for this country.

thanks for reading. <3 


9 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Kenz <3 My brother's in the Army National Guard and he's in Afghanistan right now... I can't wait for him to come back! Just a few more weeks before he comes home to go on vacation with us <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Molly, and I am so happy you get to see your brother soon! :D <3 You must miss him.

      Thank you for the lovely comment. <3

      xoxo
      Mackenzie

      Delete
  2. Really nice.
    xo
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this. It's really special and it is very beautiful.
    Thank you <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you so much. <3

      xoxo
      Mackenzie

      Delete
  4. You've done it again! You have written a beautiful, meaingful, awesome, and flawless piece. It is wonderful! You have a true talent.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Aimee, thank you so much! :) Every time I get a comment from you, it always seems to make my day. <3

      keep being you.

      xoxo
      Mackenzie

      Delete

I try my best to reply to all my comments, so please leave me a message!

Stay nice. Stay sweet. xx

Scroll to Top

I love you, Kenzie. -Rosie

Numbered Pages