For you...

For you...



Thank you for giving me life.

Thank you for helping me through those times when I didn't understand 
why things are the way they are.

Thank you for showing me that God made us for who we are, don't try and think that you have to change because you're beautiful. God made you. 

Thank you for taking care of me.

Thank you for loving me.

I'm sorry I'm not perfect,

I'm sorry I make mistakes,

I'm sorry for all those times I got upset with you, I didn't mean to. I'm still learning.

Thank you for being my teacher through life.

Thank you for holding me when my tears couldn't hold back any longer.

Thank you. 

Thank you for showing me that you love me. 

Thank you.

Thank you. 

Thank you. 

Thank you. 

I love you binity, Mama. ( yes, binity. ) 

Happy Mother's day ! 




{ Molly wearing her Mommy's Little Girl robe! :) It's funny because she is Mommy's little girl. ;) }

You Might Also Like

4 happy thoughts

  1. love. this. post. <3 tell your mom happy mother's day for me. ;)

    and ahh! molly <3 I. must. meet. her. now. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Emma! :) You too. <3

      and ah, I bet she would love to see you too! ;)

      Delete
  2. This almost made me cry! This is so awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you Aimee. <3

      xoxo
      Mackenzie

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a message, it truly means a lot to me. I try my best to respond to each and every one of them.

xx Kenzie