first post. \\ special thank you.

Hello blogger word. 
Some of you may know me from previous blogs that I owned before this one.
Such as...
And...

Sadly, I won't be continuing either of those blogs anymore ( *le sad puppy dog face* ) , that is why I made this one. 
To start out fresh and new. 

Before I begin with my special thank you, some of my newer readers might like to know a little about me. 
So here yah go,


{not the best photo of moi, but I like it.} 
"Hello,
My name is Mackenzie, or Kenzie. I am sixteen years of age, and a five year old by heart.
I enjoy reading, writing, photography, and drawing.
I love God, My Family, & Friends with all my heart. Also my fictional characters just as well. 
I have four siblings, two wonderful parents, and a Maltese Poodle mix named, Molly.
I live in the suburbs, but dream of the country. 
I absolutely love books, they take you to so many places. Reading is the best escape. 
My favorite book(s) are, 
The Hunger Games trilogy

Divergent
The Host
and much more.
I am an official fangirl. As you can tell from my Pinterest page. •-•
 This blog will be about me, and my thoughts. 
I hope you enjoy reading it. Read a few of my posts to learn more about me. "



Now, I'd like to say a special thank you to Rose for designing my blog for me.
Rose , you did an outstanding job.

Ekkkk, Don't you guys just love it?!
ahh, the header... ❥   Everything is beautiful, simply beautiful. I love all the colors you used and the photos... It's flawless.


I totally recommend her, please check out her blog Rosey Red {Blog} Designs ( click here )  

Thank you, Rosie. <3 •-•  

I think that's it for now, comment below if you have any questions or Contact me by email.

Have a wonderful day. :)

You Might Also Like

18 happy thoughts

  1. Oh gosh, stawp it. I'm blushin'. •-• Thank you girly, that really means a lot to me. You are just too sweet. Loaf you. <3

    -Rosie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's only the truth, you did a fantastic job. Just check out some of the comments, I'm not the only one that agrees with me. ;)

      Loaf you, girly. <3

      xoxo
      Kenz

      Delete
    2. *le me scrolls thorough comments* O-oh my gosh... I-I don't know what to say. *sniffles* Oh great, I'm tearing up. Kenz, do you have any tissues on yah?

      I loaf you MORE. <3

      -Rosie

      Delete
    3. Shh.. It's okay. You know I always have tissues on hand, *pulls tissue out of pocket* Here yah go girly. *pats your back* Are they tears of happiness sweetie?

      NO, nah uh... No way! I loaf YOU more. <3

      xoxo
      Kenz

      Delete
    4. *takes tissue and blows nose loudly* Yes, they're tears of happiness, Kenz. *sniffles*

      Haha, you wish. •-• I definitely love YOU more. <3

      hugs and glitter fights,
      Rosie

      Delete
    5. Good.. *pats your back* What's it like to be so amazing?

      You did NOT just go there girlfriend. -_-

      glitter and hugs
      Kenz

      Delete
  2. I can't wait for more posts!!! I'll be your #1 fan ;) and yes, Rose did a FABULOUS job!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh Thank you Sarah! :) Your comment made my day. <3 If you're ever interested in doing a guest post, just let me know. :)

      xoxo
      Kenzie

      Delete
  3. AMAZAYN! I cn't wait for more posts! Rosie you are amazayn. I don't even know you but I think your'e cool. :) I love the country, hunger games, and God too! Thanks so much for following me on my blogs! Hope you will do more post soon!

    -Aimeebob

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww Thank you so much! :D And I have to agree with you about Rosie, she is very AMAZAYN. ;)

      Wow, we have lots in common. :) I also love One Direction. Lol

      Thanks for following. <3
      xoxo
      Mackenzie

      Delete
  4. I love the design, it's amazing! Rose did a great job on it <3

    xx emma

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yayyyyyyyy you started a blog xD!! Aughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I ADOREEEEE your blog design!!!!! Its......just awesome....Lol anyways .....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANKS JESSICA XD

      xoxo
      Mackenzie

      Delete
  6. I love your new blog girl!!! :) And I love you! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you Hannah! <3 Love you too!!!

      xoxo
      Kenzie

      Delete
  7. Your blog looks so pretty and fun! I love your header! I am a fan of Divergent as well :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you so much! :D And yay!!!!! XD

      Thanks for commenting, it makes me happy. :)

      xoxo
      Mackenzie

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a message, it truly means a lot to me. I try my best to respond to each and every one of them.

xx Kenzie