My Thanksgiving Weekend

Hi guys! So I thought I would share with you some of the awesome things I did over Thanksgiving. Have a look. :) 

My Thanksgiving Weekend consisted of the following:


+ Going to my grandparent's house with my family and taking a TON of selfies with my cousins. 

+ Stuffing myself with stuffing. (no pun intended)

+ Playing charades. 

+ Instagram-ing pictures.

+ Checking out my cousin's new apartment.

+ Planning on having a sleepover in her apartment.

+ Having a movie night afterwards and watching Captain America: The Winter Solider. ( I wished The Winter Solider was in there more. He was probably my favorite character.)

+ Camping out in the living room the next day and working on my book for Nanowrimo. 

+ Creating a "bookstagram" account. Probably one of the worst possible things I could do, with being so busy, but you know... I have zero self-control. 

+ Hanging out with my mom and looking up random things on the Internet.

+ Starting to Decorate the house for Christmas.

+ Checking out some of The 1975's music.

How was your Thanksgiving weekend? What was your favorites food? :)

Thanks for reading! xx


6 comments:

  1. That sounds like so much fun! My weekend was mostly uneventful-- but the huge helpings of green bean casserole made up for it. mmmm.

    arushee // unadorned gifts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a lot of fun :) I basically just chilled and ate turkey. And shopped. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like fun!
    My favorite Thanksgiving food is stuffing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heyy its Amour from bookstagram (@books.novels) and your blog is beautiful and inspiring to me. keep up the great work hun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how the little pictures pop up when you hover over your page titles. :)

    Here's a tag for you.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey! I love your blog omg!
    wow it looks like u had a lot of fun.........mine was boringgggg lol xD

    ReplyDelete

I try my best to reply to all my comments, so please leave me a message!

Stay nice. Stay sweet. xx

Scroll to Top

I love you, Kenzie. -Rosie

Numbered Pages